Chapter 16

Previously on Chapter 15

"Killua! What are you doing?!" I screams. He turns to me and turn around. "Y/N... I'm going back..." He said, turning to leave. "Kurapika... Leorio... Make sure she doesn't follow me" he said. I run forward to reach him, but was stop with 2 pair of hands. "Y/N! You heard him, don't follow him" Leorio said. "Let me go! Killua!" I screams. I keep struggling, then I feel a sharp pain on my neck. "I'm sorry Y/N-Chan" I heard a voice said, I recognise it as Kurapika. Then everything turns black.

-Journey to Kukuroo Mountain-

Y/N P.O.V

When I wake up, I realise I'm laying on a bed in a room I don't recognise. I sit up and rub my sore neck.

"Y/N-Chan... You're awake" I turn my head to see Gon, Kurapika and Leorio. When I turn my attention to Kurapika, I remember he's the one who knock me out. I got up and angrily walks over to him. I punch him in the face, then I grab his collar. "Why'd you do that?!" I scream angrily. His eyes widened seeing how angry I am. "I-I...." He stutter. He push him hard, which made him stumble and fall down on the floor. I turn and left the room.

I heard footsteps coming after me. Then a hand on my shoulder, stopping me from walking any further. "Y/N.... Killua said not to follow him" I heard Kurapika said. I turn to give him a glare. "So you expect me to just stay here?! You have no idea what's it like in his home?! He could've been tortured to death" I scream at him. I turn around "I'm going... Whether you like it or not" I say.

Then their footsteps still coming after me. I spun around and was about to punch the person. But I stopped once I realised who it was. My eyes widened as I start shaking in fear. "I-Illumi-Nii..." I stutter. "How dare you run away from me, Y/N. You know that you belong to me... Yet, you still dare to run off with him" he said, coldly. I take a step back as he come forward to me. "W-what d-do you w-want?" I asks. "I'm going to get you back" he said. He grab my wrist, as I begin to struggle. "P-please let go of m-me" I plead.

"Let her go!" I heard someone scream behind me. Then a hand rip Illumi's hand away from mine. Then 3 figures standing in front of me. It's Gon, Kurapika and Leorio. "Guys..." I say. "Are you okay, Y/N-Chan?" Gon asks. I nod my head, since I can't seem to talk properly. "We'll protect you" Kurapika said, smiling at me. Then they turn to look at Illumi with a glare. "You three better stay out of this. Y/N-Chan is coming with me. She's suppose to marry me" Illumi said. The others looks at me in shock. I shook my head "no... I'm suppose to marry Killua. Not you! You forced me into marrying you" I manage to scream at him. The others eyes widened at my sudden outburst.

I start shaking as tears begin to stream down my eyes. "I love Killua.... I'm suppose to marry him. But you came and threaten me that you'll kill Killua if I don't marry you instead!" I cried out. The others look at Illumi with pure anger. While Illumi just stare at me without emotion.

I choke on my word as I say the next sentences "I have no choice but to obey you, I don't want Killua to get hurt... I have no choice. I agreed to marry you not because I wanted to. You forced me" I said.

This makes everyone even more angry. Their eyes darkened as they look at Illumi. "We're not letting you take Y/N-Chan away. Killua told us to protect her. As his friends... We'll protect the one that's important to him" Gon said. The others nod in agreement.

Illumi just stare at them with no emotion. "I'll let you off, Y/N" he said, then he turns around and leave. I just stare at him in shock. 'Did he really just let me go?' I thought. Then I shook my head. Knowing how Illumi is... He must be planning something. There's no way he'd let me off so easily. But that didn't matter now... I have to rescue Killua.

I bow to them. "Thank you so much for your protection. I'm really happy that you're willing to protect me, even though you didn't know much about me. But I still have to go and save Killua. I hope you understand" I said, look at them. I turn around and was about to leave, when I heard Gon calling after me. I stop and turn around. "I'll come with you! Killua is my friend" he said. Kurapika and Leorio decided to come as well. I smile gratefully at them.

Time-skip

We've ride for a while. Now we're on a bus to Kukuroo mountain. Since everyone knew about  the Zoldyck family and where they lived. Their home become a resort place.

I sit by the window as I watch the trees pass by. I'm so worried about Killua right now. After a while of staying with them. I know what will happen if you disobey them. Killua might be in the torture room right now, with Milluki as the one in charge with his torture.

The others must have seen the look on my face. "Y/N-Chan... Don't worry, we'll get him back" I heard Gon said. I turn to him and smile "yeah... You're right. I'm just worried... The Zoldyck family is a ruthless assassins. They always torture those who break a rule. Killua... He's gonna be tortured. I'm so worried about him. I don't want anything to happen to him. Even though I know, it probably is nothing to him. Since he's already used to it. But still... Thinking how he's being torture... It's really isn't something I wanted to witness. Seeing those scars on him after each whip. It's a horrible... Horrible sight" I say, looking down.

I look back out the window as I lean my head on it. I really wished he's okay... I know he is. But I can't help but being worried for he's well being.

Killua... Please be okay...

*to be continued*