Chapter 22

Previously on Chapter 21

Then I make my way to the bathroom. I turn on the tap and place my hand under it. I wait until it's the right temperature. I begin striping and start showering. 'It felt so nice' I thought to myself.

Then...

-Whale Island: Part 2-

Y/N P.O.V

After taking a shower. I get out of the cubicle and wrap the towel around me. I brush my hair and teeth with my own things that I've packed with me.

Then I look at the clothes Mito-San have given me. It's a girly outfit. It's cute though, but I'm not a girly type. But oh well... I don't have a choice. I have to appreciate what she lends me.

(Minus the sun glasses and hair style or you can keep it if you want to)

At least it's not a skirt (am I the only one who don't really like wearing a skirt? Let me know in the comment). It's not like I don't like wearing a skirt. It's just... I prefer to wear something I can move around freely.

I walk out of the bathroom and to the dining room. Everyone is there, eating. "Woah... Did I take that long?" I asks. Everyone turns their attention to me. Killua is staring at me with pink cheeks. "What's wrong, Killua?" I asks. "Y-you look... Cute" he said. I blushed in respond. "Thank you..." I say.

"Come and join us Y/N-Chan... Everyone just starts eating" Mito-San said. I nod my head and walk over. I take a seat next to Killua. "Enjoy..." Mito-San said, smiling. "Yes... Thank you" I said. I grab a fork and take a piece of meatball. I take a bite and start chewing. "It's taste so good! Mito-San" I said. She gives me a close eye smile. It's so warm... It reminds me of my Mom. 'Mom....' I thought as I look down. My mom died when I was a kid. She was murdered. But a day after that, Kikyo-Sama took me in and let me stay with the Zoldyck family as Killua's fiancé.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" I heard Mito-San asks, I can practically hear the worry in her voice. I look up at her and shook my head "n-nothing... I'm fine, I just miss my mom" I say to her. "Where is your Mom?" She asks. "She... Died when I was a kid" I say. "Oh... I'm sorry" she said. "No it's okay..." I say. Killua rub my back as I move slightly to lean my head on his shoulder.

After dinner, Gon told us that he'd give us a tour around Whale Island. Killua held my hand as we wave bye to Mito-San and Gon's grandma.

We start running around. Jumping from tree to tree. We stop on top of a hill, enjoying the view of the beach. Then Gon suddenly jumps. "Hey!" I call out. Killua scoop me up in his arm and jump down. I let out a squeal as I wrap my arms around Killua's neck.

Gon teaches us how to fish. Killua looks eager. He looks excited when he manage to catch a fish. "I got it!!" He yelled out. "Cool!!!" I say, excited. We keep fishing until it's enough for our dinner.

After dinner, we just laid under the star. Killua and I next to each other. His arm is under my head as a pillow. "This place is really pretty... I wish I could live here" I say. "when we got married and start a family.... We'll live here" Killua said, kissing my head. I look up at him and smile. He looks down and smile as well. He moves his other hand and cup my cheek. "I love you..." He said. "I love you too" I reply. He leans down and kiss me softly.

We sit up as Gon did so as well. We talk about random things. "Other than Y/N by my side. I don't really have anyone. You were my first friend" Killua said. Then they keep talking. "Do you enjoy us being together, Killua? Y/N-Chan?" Gon asks. "Yeah/Yupp!!" Killua and I said together. "Then let's always stick together. Do everything with each other and explore the world together" Gon said, happily. "Oi!! Don't you ever feel embarrassed for saying things like that?" Killua said, with a red face. Gon just laugh in respond. I giggle at their behaviour.

It's starting to get really late. So the three of us head home. Killua make me get on his back. I try to assure him that I'm okay. But he didn't let me. So I'm just relaxing on Killua's back as he carried me back.

When we get there. Killua and I would sleep on the floor. I just laid there and close my eyes. I feel something on my forehead. I know it's Killua. He always kiss me to sleep.

The Next Day

I woke up in the morning. I sit up in the bed and stretch. I turn my head to the side to see Gon and Killua is sitting on the other side of the room.

I get up from the bed and make my way over to him. I wrap my arms around Killua from behind. He squeak in surprise. I guess he's too into what they're discussing about. "Y/N... You scared me, baby" Killua said. I just giggle in respond. "Goodmorning guys" I say, moving to sit next to Killua. I see Gon is holding a box. "What's that?" I asks. "It's something dad left for me. We're trying to figure out how to open it. Grandma said, it can only be open by something I have after I became a hunter" Gon said, looking at the box.

Killua take the box from Gon. "Can I open it by force?" Killua said. Gon nod his head in respond. Killua hold the box with both of his hand. Then he try to force them open. I laugh his expression. He huffed and looks at me "you're distracting me, babe" he said. I just put my hands up in mock surrender "sorry boss" I say. Then I look at the box "Gon... You said it can only be open by something you have after you become a hunter, right?" I said. "Right!" Gon exclaim as he take out his Hunter License. Killua and I sweat-dropped. "Gon... I mean your Nen" I said. He looks at me with an embarrassed expression.

Then he use his Nen. The box pop open. There's another box with a slid. "I think now you can use your Hunter License" I said. He nod. The box open to reveal yet another box. He opens it to reveal a memory card and a ring, along with a tape.

Killua ask his Brother for help. Then tomorrow we'll be leaving to York New City. We'll meet up with Kurapika and Leorio again. I'm so excited to meet them.

*to be continued*