16| Late Nights

Skylar|

She pulled away, letting out a giggle and insisting she just wanted to figure out what flavor my lollipop was as I stood there dazzled. What she had done overly stunned me, especially since I couldn't bring myself to believe that the girl who stood in front of me had kissed me. Kiersten's lips were always mesmerizing to me and for the longest time, I had been tempted to kiss her. There were just obstacles between us like distance or me not wanting to disrespect her space. Not to mention I was ghosted for fucking weeks, hated that shit.

I know this might of been a dick move, but understanding how her brain kinda worked and how at times she wasn't really aware of the things she'd do, I decided to play it off like she didn't get the flavor right. "I don't think it's cherry. Might be strawberry" I shrugged. The irrational impression that I wanted to give off continued because if there's one thing I was aware of when it came to the peculiar teen, Kiersten was a people's pleaser. Whatever she did had been in her best intentions and I could already tell she put people before herself. I on the other hand, lived life to satisfy myself with the exception of certain people who could really affect part of my heart.

With confusion in her crystal like eyes, "I'm p- pretty sure it's cherry, my tongue is great?"

Oh I bet it fucking is.

"Nah, pretty sure you got it wrong" I replied, taking off my jacket to flash some of my tattoos. She liked art and I knew my tats took of interest to her.

"May I ha- have permission to try again?" She tilted her head to the side as if she were a lost puppy; her hands clasped together anxiously below the front of her waist. The innocence that came out of her was something I admired extremely, particularly because nowadays, a lot of society forgot simple things like manners. I may be a bitch at times but I'm a bitch who's a sucker for amenities.

Biting the candy and removing the stick, "Never thought you'd ask."

Instead of being as confident as she was before, her affectionate hands rested behind my neck. I watched for a bit, Kiersten's face getting closer and closer; the little freckles were being spotted easier along with my favorite rainbow ass eyes. Once my own closed and darkness appeared, I felt her delicate lips rest against mine. She smelt like fresh laundry again, probably one of the most comforting smells of all time. If there was one chore I enjoyed, it had to be laundry. I really enjoyed feeling her breathe against me since it reminded me of when I laid on her chest, hearing her heart beat and feeling her diagram go up and down. Kiersten's tongue swiped my bottom lip once, then reframing herself again. I couldn't be sure, but if I were to guess I'd say she's a bottom just because she always went for that lip.

Maybe I'll get to find out one day.

"It's cherry?" She whimpered.

Letting out a light laugh at how adorable her befuddlement, "I know kid, I'm just fucking with you."

Kiersten's mouth dropped slightly and all I could think bout was closing it with my own. "You're not a p- princess today!" she expressed as she walked away from me.

Grabbing my stuff off the counter, I followed where she was going. "I'm just messing, it could of been strawberry?" I lied.

We walked back into the main room that greeted visitors. The dark haired brunette and I were reunited with her older sister and my younger sister. It looked to me like Kennedy was teaching Sav basic cheerleading stances. Lowkey praying my sister doesn't become a lil preppy cheerleader when she grows up. Savannah should totally replicate me and my name. All for fucking bitches and getting money.