28| Pony

Skylar|

Silence. The warm yet chilly air hit against my skin effortlessly, making the microscopic hairs on my body perk. It was dark as hell, you could only see natural beauty from the small fraction of moonlight that crept though the windows. In the background, all that could be heard was the sound of palm tree leaves shifting through the air. Ever felt awkward as fuck because your surrounding was so quiet; you didn't have a clue what to say or if you could say anything at all? Because same.

I sat on her bed watching the brunette strip out of her tight clothing and into a silk nightgown. Kiersten told me to turn around to keep me from looking, but you know me... I couldn't pass on this opportunity to analyze her figure. She was turned away, all that I had in view was her smooth looking back side. She was thin with her body looking almost golden due to the lighting. Her hair contained ocean waves, thicker on top and thinner as it went down to that cute little ass of hers. She had a defined back but not from muscles, more like natural dimples. I wanted to know who had chose her previous outfit because it exposed way more than I'd like. Me saying that was type hypocritical but I don't give a fuck because I hated when other people got to see what I found gorgeous. Worst of all, I didn't like that Heidi had gotten a glimpse of that provocative outfit before me for her birthday.

"What are you doing here?" her angelic voice asked. That was a total of 7 words she has said to me in the last 15 minutes.

Somehow, I started to feel insecure. I wasn't sure if it was because I was tired and mentally drained, or if I had been too much in my feelings lately. "I'm sorry for today" I apologized.

She slipped the gown over herself, slowly turning around to face me. The small bit of lighting showed those rainbow eyes of hers to be gray. Just gray. "It's alright" was all she said. I could tell something was wrong and I couldn't interpret if that problem was me.

Ripping my brown eyes away from hers, "I can go?"

"I'm just lost" she said softly. "Don't m- mean to take it out on you." Her vocals were raspier so she breathed in what looked like an inhaler. "Stay." She exhaled.

Changing the subject, "Savannah misses you."

This lightened up her mood a bit. I could tell because as she was walking towards the bed, there was a light smile on her porcelain face. "I miss that jelly bean too."

I decided to tell her how my night had been in hope that she'd tell me about hers. That way I didn't have to directly ask about the basketball star and get her upset. "We waited for a few hours for you but I had to drive home to get Sav ready for school tomorrow." My fingers started to trace the tattoos on my arms. "Then I came back once my family got home because I wanted to see you" I expressed vulnerably. Never once had I told someone I wanted to see them and actually mean it in a non sexual way, but I did.

The younger Angeles sister laid in her bed which forced me to scoot over and position myself the same way next to her under the covers. That fresh laundry scent she had, filled my nose comfortingly. "I didn't do much a- at the party" she sighed. "I just, I don't know."

She kept keeping things short; that wasn't what I wanted to hear. My stomach started to turn but that the same time I was getting stupid ass butterflies and heat flashes. I don't understand what is happening to me and it's making me fucking psychotic. Out of frustration, I sat up and threw the shirt I had gotten her onto the floor. A hand of mine ruffled through my hair and as that was happening, I was shaking. My body was craving nicotine. However,  I realized that every time I came to see the exquisite girl, I was pretty much dry of substances. "I'm trying" I broke desperately as I fell back against the pillows.