Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

My stomach growled in hunger as I waited for the bell . due to my constant laziness and tardiness I forgot to eat breakfast . and to rub salt to an open wound my last meal was yeststerday's afternoon due to the fact that I played online games til I passed out without eating dinner .

Finally the bell rang and all students including me ran off the cafeteria . I didn't bother to apologize if I bumped or pushed someone in the way .

"Sup Laur ! In a hurry ?" I looked behind and saw my best friend Normani .

"Yeah I'm so hungry as a bear" my stomach growled in agreement which Caused Mani to laugh at me .

"Geeh! You forgot to eat again last night! You'll get sick if you kept on skipping meals" .

"Whatever" I shrugged as I waited my turn in line .

We both saw our friends Brad, Tony, James and Ally at our usual table "Hey guys!" Mani greeted them as we sat .

"Hi Lauren , where's Julia ?" Tony asked as he shoves a sandwich in his mouth .

"We broke up." I deadpanned as I concentrated on my own meal .

"Oh yeah!" Tony said as he held his hands towards James and Brad .

"How much ?" I asked . These three guys always bet on how long my relationship was gonna last . For some kind of reason , I can never keep a relationship for a month .

"Hundred bucks" James replied as he placed the bills on Tony's open palm. I was shocked to see that even Mani and Ally also placed hundred bucks each.

"Seriously? You Two Too!?" I sent an accusing glare to my two lady friends.

"Well...I really thought that you'll make it past a week this time." Ally explained. " Julia is such a nice girl. What the hell did you do this time to scare her away?" She questioned and I just shrugged. I may be a player but I always keep my relationship private.

"You owe me a new game Tony!" I said. Since they were betting on me, I should have some of the winnings too. "And a beer too!".

"Of course! first round on me on Friday!" He exclaimed in delight. Friday night was beer night and this week, Tony's hosting in his place. "And just let me know which game you want" .

"So..." Brad my boy counterpart started. But unlike me, he just uses the girls for his release and he preferred older women, mostly college girls. As for me... I'm just misunderstood. "You guys have dates for the thanksgiving ball? It's a month from now."

"Come on Brad! You just want to boast your new girl. No need to rub it in our faces." James said. If there's one thing that this school's great at, it was party.

"Well... If you have a model girlfriend that as hot as mine then you'll be doing it too."

"There's this girl that I wanted to ask but I'm afraid she'll say no" Mani replied.

"How can you say that if you haven't asked her yet?" Ally replied.

Oh my goddness! These two have a thing for each other for ages. They should just go out already. However, they can't since Ally was brought up in a very strict environment and was still in the closet and Mani had just came out.