Chapter 19

Trigger Warning in this chapter so if u like u can skip this chapter but its actually a very important chapter in the story so u have been warned

Camila's POV

"Help!!!!!" I managed to yell before he covered NY mouth. I tried to fight but he was too strong and heavy. He pinned both of my arms on my side while he sat on them, together with my legs that restricted my movements.

"Hello Karla... I see you have blossomed into a nice flower." He started. "Did you really think you could get away from me?" He then Nuzzled his face into my collarbone. "You still smell the same. Mixture of lavender and jasmine. Just like I remember."

I wiggled around but it was useless, he was so heavy. He got me under his control again just like before. "I missed you so much." He then started to lick my neck as his free hand began to unbutton my shirt.

My eyes started to pool as the memories started to flow.

This can't be happening.

Not again.

"Just stay still so we can get it over with." His words burned my soul and made me remember those unfortunate nights that I had to endure. Every single night, after he made sure my mother was passed out, he'd come to my room for a release. "That's right... Just relax... Like always... Be a good girl."

At his words, I accepted my fate. He secured both of my hands above my head. "Scream and I'll cut your tongue." He then showed my a knife. All I did was nod.

He slammed the knife at his side while he opened up my legs, in a swift motion he tore my panty away. I heard him unzip his and positioned himself on me.

I closed my eyes as I waited for the pain that I'm too familiar with. But it never came.

Lauren's POV

It was half time and I'm so beat up. Our opponent was giving us the challenge of our life. They were the runner up last year, it means that they are hungry for a win. But my team, specially Mani is more hungry since it was her last time and it was the first time that our team made it this far. This wasn't only a battle of skills, it was also a battle of determination.

We barley managed to take a lead. Our opponent's giving us quite a good defense. They were using full court press since the beginning and it was hard to cross the ball. Good thing Mani's such a miracle worker.

Our team really improved a lot. Coach's training was making a good results. They don't rely on me or Mani to score. Most of them have been a good shooter.

I didn't even realize it was already half time. I'm so exhausted because I played for the whole first half. Some of my teammates got substituted except for Mani and I.

Even though I was so tired, I took my energy from Camila. She was always there to support me. I felt bad since I knew that her friend also had a game. I'm not sure if they made up already and even though I hated the guy, it was out of my control on whoever she wanted to be friends with.