Chapter 11

The greatest Album EVER

Camila's POV

"What made you join the team?" I asked breaking the silence in the car. It felt weird to be the first one to open a conversation. It wasn't like me at all.

"I just want to contribute to our school." I raised a brow at her to show her that I can't believe her.

"Okay." If she doesn't want to tell then I wouldn't pry. "So, I looked at your grades and you seemed to be failing at most of them. So I really don't know where to start. You got any ideas?"

"That's because I hated them..... But then... I think let's start with physics." She replied as she kept her eyes on the road as we communicate.

"So... Do you fancy to cook or you wanna get a take out?"

I then answered her question with another question. "What do you prefer?"

"Honestly? I love your cooking... But if you're tired, we can always just get a take out."

"I'll cook then." I replied. It was such kind of her to think about my well being. For the last two days, I greatly felt rejuvenated. Lauren had never allowed me to even clean the condo since it's part of the condo's service. She did let me cook but other than that, all I did was rest and felt so great...

For the first time in years, I didn't feel like a mother, but a high school student.

Lauren's POV

"Here we are!" I said as I parked my car. We both got out of the car and went directly to the second floor where the day care was situated. We left little Sofi before we both went to school.

"Kaki! Lauren!" The little girl squealed in delight upon seeing us. "I missed you!" She said as she clung into me.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "Yes! Ms. Rose was so kind and taught me so many things."

"That's great!"

"Laur! You Stink!" Sofi said as she covered her nose.

"Sorry princess, I wasn't able to take a shower after the game. Now, why don't we head to our unit so I could shower, Camz can cook and you could play?"

"Cool!"

I'm really beginning to like this scenario, from a stranger's point of view, we could pass as a lovely family even if both Camz and I looked so young. Since Sofi was only four, then we could had her when I was fifteen.

Not all people knew about this but I was at least one year older than the rest of my schoolmates because I was held back a year due to laziness. Its a good thing though because I get to be in the same class as Camila.

My best friend Normani was also held back because she was my partner in crime. We met Ally, Brad, Tony and James in freshman year. Little did we know that our parents were business partners or rival at one point or another. We came from different middle schools since our prestigious school only caters high school.