Chapter 16

First of all I want you guys if u wud like to of course, to go use these hash tags on Twitter to vote for Camila to win at the #iHeartAwards as the #BestSoloBreakout cuz hellooo she deserves it cuz she's... 😭😭 she's the freakin' #1 at the Billboard's top 200 I'm so very proud of my girl ... So use the hash tags everyday non-stop if you want her to win the competition is so hard with Louis Tomlinson 😒😒 but we got this.. Have FUN 😘

Lauren's POV

"Camz! Camz!" I called her name as she was laying on the ground. I don't have any idea on which diapers to get so I followed her to the milk section.

As I rounded up the milk section, all I saw was a guy going out And Camila falling down as if she saw a ghost. "Camz!" I tried to shake her but she wasn't responding. "Help!" I yelled and thankfully a staff came in.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I don't know. She was already falling down when I saw her. I did my best to catch her."

"Let's give her some space, maybe she fainted."

"Maybe... We had a rough day." I responded. However, I can't help but keep repeating in my mind the man that I saw. Did he do anything to Camila? I'll make sure he pays if he did.

"It's probably best to bring her to the hospital." She suggested.

"I'll probably just take her home. It must be stress or fatigue. I'll bring her to the hospital if her condition worsen." I told the staff. "By the way, I need some milk, diapers and onesies for a baby girl, can you help me?"

"Sure... I'll take care of it. Just wait at the counter for me." She stood up and took our cart while I carried Camila bridal style.

Camila's POV