day two✈️

{few mistakes}

day two: start of a new adventure.

"maybe you should look in the newspaper?"

"no, niall, i highly doubt he'll be in there,"

it's been only a day since harry's strange discovery and he's already loosing hope on the second day of finding louis. yesterday, with no luck, harry didn't find him either considering he only has a few sources to help him—his friends and a world with internet. so now, sitting in zayn's flat, harry deseparately searches through the internet as for zayn, he searches in the phone book with niall, who's zayn's brother.

"all i could find a 'louis ventures' and a 'louis actku'," niall groans from the sofa, sliding the telephone book across to harry.

"what kind of name is 'actku'?" zayn wonders, raising an eyebrow. niall effortlessly shrugs.

"harry? are you sure there's an actual louis written on your arm? all this shit seems like it's being dragged out some movie and being thrown at us to solve. we can't even solve it for god sakes man!"

"well," harry spins around in the computer chair with his chromebook on his lap. "why don't you ask the marvelous mr. malik here? maybe he'll do a whole class powerpoint on how this shit is possible in the year 2014,"

zayn smirks, "i would love to but i don't have my art materials and come on, I didn't even get an a+ for presenting things right because i was shy,"

harry and niall chuckle at zayn's statement—zayn laughing along also. harry and niall knew zayn did had a troubled past filled with misery and constant violent words and feelings being thrown his way. the reason why he was shy because he thought people in his class would think of him as a freak or an insecure kid, which he didn't want to look upon as one but as for now, a 20 year old, he's still shy but confident.

"i still don't believe this is possible, you know? like, wow, somewhere out there, your soulmate is looking for you as you search for them too," harry travels his index finger over louis' name on his wrist, feeling the black ink softly touch his finger. "it's like a tattoo."

"yeah. but you know what guys?" niall questions.

harry and zayn nod simultaneously.

"how about we go into town and search? i mean, we can probably just ask people in the coffee shops or buffets if they know or seen a louis? who's know, after all, it's doncaster we're talking about here," niall claps his hands, smiling widely.

it takes a moment for zayn to agree on the suggestion as harry is already onboard with it.

"well what are we waiting for!" harry jumps from the chair, running towards the door as he fixes his purple sweater and snapback. "let's go find louis!"

★★★★★★★★

"okay, niall, you go into dani's top bakery and zayn, you go into lou's hair design. i'll go into liam's pharmacy,"

niall nods eagerly at harry's orders, nearly bouncing off his feet. he loves going on adventures, finding and meeting new people that interest him the most and in this case, helping harry find louis, he wouldn't miss it for a chance.

zayn laughs at niall reaction, patting his shoulder softly.

"alright, i'll text you guys if i get any leads," and with that, zayn was off walking in the opposite direction of niall and harry. niall smiles, nodding his head and vanishes into the crowd of people, leaving harry by himself to walk into the store behind him.