day fourteen✈️

CHARACTER ASK IS UP

{May have mistakes}

》》》

day fourteen: two game plans

2 months later - february 13th

manhattan

6:59pm

"seriously, lou, you have a game tomorrow,"

"and seriously, jake, i don't feel like playing. i'm beyonce so leave me be,"

"listen louis and you listen good, i know it's been two months without harry but you can't let him bring down your career like this. it's gonna be tough but he's going to come back sometime!"

louis scoffs, "yeah, everyone said that two months ago and where's harry? no where to be seen. it's like the adventures of finding harry, damn it!"

jake heavily sighs, watching as the tanned skinned lad lurk around the manhattan apartment in a orange kangaroo onesie with a blue cereal bowl in one hand and a spoon in the another. it's now been two months since louis has seen harry and it's becoming an issue for him. no texts nor calls from the lad frustrates him even more. he can't seem to get harry out his mind, considering he's done many countless things to do so like drinking, partying a tad, and just maybe, maybe hooking up with a couple of drunk guys just to bring back the feeling.

but nothing helps obviously because he'll always miss his harry's embrace holding him tight at night, whispering sweet words into his ear until morning light.

even the media has noticed their relationship has gone out the window and still choose to remind him constantly every time he's on twitter or any social media.

"I can't give you another break off, lou. this is for the cancer care and the kids," jake mentions, slowly loosening his red tie and pulling his collar up. louis keeps circling around the sofa, munching painstakingly only on the marshmallow lucky charms. he sighs, finally coming to a stop to see jake smirking at him so he raises an eyebrow.

"and what are you thinking?"

"since tom-"

louis groans, "i'm a single bitxh now! i was gonna say yes but no, zayn had to ruin it! me and harry could have been kissing or cuddling, or bloody hell, i could loose my virginity tomorrow! now, i have to walk around trying to keep down all the loneliness every time i see a couple! it disgusts me, yeah!"

jake gives another smirk because that's all he can do, "look, here's what i'm going to do ; here, in america, we get the job done and when you miss someone, you go find them or hunt them down so i'm going to get the best person around here to get you and your pookie back, alright?"

louis actually grins, "i never thought of pookie before for him, awh,"

jake rolls his eyes at the lad and fishes out his cellphone from his pocket, quickly unlocking it and dialing the number he knows best.

"jake?" a raspy voice says through the speaker.

"we need some luck,"

》》》》》》

8:05pm

long island

"come on! admit it! nutella is amazing! it's great for a valentine's day party!"

"absolutely not,"

"yes! just try it, please?"

"i don't wanna,"