day eleven✈️

{writes letter} "since eddie is a kinky lil shït, please prepare your vaginas or penises for this. oh, yes, bibles may come in handy too and maybe a church too. all in horniess, love, eddie,"

{may have mistakes}

11:58pm, NY Time

December 23rd

harry takes one swift glance at louis who's sleeping soundly besides him with his mouth slightly agape, small snores whisking their way out. harry slowly slips out of louis' loose grip and tiptoes to the bathroom, shutting the door gently and reaching for the black and pink victoria's secret bag tucked secretly between the top self and cabinet on the wall.

he still doesn't know why louis has so many cabinets and why does victoria has a secret.

he shakes his head, curls slinging down effortlessly on his shoulders and digs into the bag, avoiding the cackling sounds that it will make.

"harry?"

shit, harry mutters to himself, hearing louis' raspy voice call out for him.

"yeah, babe?"

"hmm, what are you doing?" louis moves his fingers through his hair, eyes still closed.

harru hesitates, "just using the bathroom..go back to sleep. i'll be there in a minute,"

louis shakes his head, not bothering to protest and lets his head fall back onto the white, fluffy pillow and sleep taking over again.

harry thanks god and starts stripping off his boxers and exchanging it for the clothing in the bag. he has a bit of trouble trying to arrange what goes where but in the end, it all works out.

he looks into the full body length mirror and silently applauses himself at his dandy work. the way his legs and hips stand out in the clothing makes him think that he would fuck himself too - if he could.

bursting away from his trance, he looks at the clock and quickly shoves his other clothing into the same victoria's secret bag and puts it back into its hiding place.

"alright, i understand that right now, everything is new to me," he breathes, eyes closing. "but imagine louis being happy is the best feeling so i'm doing this for him. okay? okay."

after talking to himself in the mirror, he flickers off the bathroom light and tiptoes back to the king sized bed and allows himself to slip back under the duvet with louis letting out a happy sigh and lips holding a closed smile.

harry watches as the neon yellow numbers switch to 12:00am and smirks, lips grazing over louis' earlobe.

"happy birthday, daddy."

》》》》

day eleven: two presents with one thong.

12:46pm

December 24th; Louis' Birthday and Christmas Eve.

"harry!"

"harry!"

"h-harry!"

harry groans as he hears the voice he loves so much calling his name with a whine. he feels the duvet slowly being edged down his frame.

"what?"

"what are you..wearing?"

harry opens his eyes and smirks, hands wandering down slowly over the material on his body. "do you like it?"