day three part one✈️

{may have mistakes}

day three: finding larry but not louis

"'cause you know what to do with that big fat butt—"

"god damn it guys, come on, i got bills to catch up on!"

harry and zayn stir quietly in their sleep, grumbling silent words at the sudden music and pleads in the room.

after another night of drinking pepsi and eating pizza, zayn and niall decided to stay the night because they were to lazy to carry their lazy asses back home and harry being nice, he allowed them to stay on one condition—only he can sleep naked.

"did we fûcking kidnap someone—or something?" niall mumbles, digging his head into his monkey pillow-pet. "because, i'm not guilty if it dies,"

zayn slowly yawns and stretches on the floor next to harry's bed, legs and arms reaching out the duvet like spider legs creeping in the night. he groans as they pop successfully.

"i don't know but that sounds like—wait wait wait, why the hell is larry stuck inside the closet and who the hell stuffed his ass in there? shït, massive headache over here too," he rubs his forehead.

a now awake harry shrugs, " i don't know, maybe he got drunk and ended up appearing in my apartment and flying his way into the closet. magic i tell you," harry chuckles, shoving his own duvet off his body and removing himself from the bed causing zayn and niall to gasp loudly, masking their blown eyeballs from the view.

"jesus christ harold! I know you live in your own apartment and all but put some damn clothes on that snake there! a hat even would do but damn, now it's clear why girls wanna suck it dry until it ends up like that scene where spongebob and patrick get dried up under the light lamp in the spongebob movie. holy," niall rants in a motherly tone making zayn laugh wildly but he cringes in pain because of his headache.

"you're jealous, horan, i know," harry rolls his eyes, grabbing the nearest piece of clothing from his bedstand, wrapping it about his lower region.

zayn sighs, "really, a bandanna?"

harry nods with a shrug.

"'cause you know what to do with that big fat butt—wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!"

"so," zayn raises an eyebrow, looking at the closet door, "anyone wanna tell me why larry's ringtone is wiggle wiggle wiggle or you guys wanna head to the kitchen and pretend there isn't a dude in harry's closet with an embarassing ringtone? your choice,"

"i can hear you guys," a voice murmurs from the closet causing harry to chuckle and step towards the closet but the voice stops him. "harry, i suggest before you come near, please have something on other than a bandanna because keep in mind, i'm your landlord not one your friends,"

harry groans as he grabs his boxers from zayn, who's willingly holding it out towards him, "jesus, you guys act like my dïck's huge and is going to choke everyone on this earth!"

"never know..."

harry shoots niall a glare and walks towards the closet, opening it to reveal a larry who's sitting criss-crossed on the floor with his phone in his hands. zayn snickers from behind.

"so, how exactly did you end up in here?"

larry snorts, "ask smoker boy over there,"

harry turns to zayn but zayn shrugs and larry dramatically sighs.

"okay, last night I was knocking on the door because apparently I saw him," he points at zayn causing him to narrow his eyes. "come into the apartment so me being me, i stop him but occured to me that he was probably drunk because I swear his breath literally slapped me in the face and plus, he slurred his words so much. zayn protested and I guess you and niall were sleeping so he wraps this cloth around my mouth, drags me into the apartment, and look where I am now at 2:45pm in the afternoon,"

"so...we—well zayn did kidnap someone?" niall snickers, nudging zayn who's confused.

"i guess the drinking explains the headache?" he nervously laughs, glancing around the room, avoiding larry's eyes.

harry crosses his arms over his chest, "i wanna know how you managed to sneak him into my closet without me knowing! i could have joined in!"

larry shakes his head, tsking loudly at the boy wondering why the hell did he let harry rent this place and how does a lad like harry end up here on and in his property. maybe he was drunk himself when he finally gave harry the key to the place or he was fooled by harry's kind smile and bleaming eyes. well, what a joke played.

"whatever, i'm giving that boy one more chance and one chance only, harry or else you and him are out of here, got it styles?"

harry nods with a slight smile as larry gets out the closet and walks out the room with a groan. a faint slam is heard and all three—harry, zayn, and niall—now know that the grumpy bastard is finally out their hairs.

"'cause you know what to do with that big fat butt! wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!" niall hollars suddenly, zayn jumping slightly besides him.

"what the fück niall! headache! harry pass the pills,"

"the song's hella catchy you know?" niall replies, digging for a water bottle for zayn from his northface bag. he passes it and with a growl, zayn takes it from him along with the pill from harry and gulps it down fast. he finishes it with a open mouth sigh.

"haz, watcha thinking about?"

"finding louis. i don't know if it's just me but i image him as a tiny lad like shorter than me with soft chestnut hair and eyes of the sky but a much darker blue and his laugh is the most beautiful thing in the world like damn, wow that's going to be my soulmate and i'm able to make love and fuck him when we're honry." harry winks, slowly adjusting his boxers with a cheeky smirk.

zayn laughs, "your gay is showing, care to cover it with a bit of straightness? Huh, maybe you should ask larry but wait—i wonder if he's gay himself too! he's a closet gay! guys, can this be our next undercover mission? please to find is larry is gay or not?"

"sounds like an amazing plan to me!" niall joins in, high-fiving zayn but harry just shrugs again.

"i just wanna focus on finding louis,"

even though it's only been day three, harry's been literally picking and pulling his hairs out because he can't find any louis just yet—or comfirm him. yesterday with absolute luck, zayn met a girl named eleanor who has a boyfriend named louis which made harry's heart skip thousand beats at the name. eleanor hasn't contact zayn about when he can meet him but hopefully, when the time is right it'll happen but harry being impatient, he hopes it doesn't take eleven years to meet the lad.

a phone beeps on the small desk behind zayn. he turns around in a flash, gripping his phone with caution and he smile a brightly.

"looks like you and niall should go out for suit shopping harry because in about 3 hours, i'm flirting my way downtown to see styles' man or should I say, already planned husband? better yet, does soulmate sound better?"

★★★★★★★★★

{hiiiiiii I thought this day was seriously hilarious to write plus I'm sure there's so many clues lolololololol funny me! anyways some commented about my authors note and how funn it was [bows down bc flawless] I try I try.

Aw well this is actually longer than I imagine it to be but it's better {yeah I was saying that when zayn pulled out his d*ck ;) } hell yeah lolol I should stop.

What do you think we happen when Zouis meet meet??

Serious opinions on this story?

oh and btw Fanfiction #291 and TeenFiction #435 holy wow and almlst 3.4k reads?? guys I love you :))

eddiexxx }