✈️day fifteen part four - day sixteen✈️

WAIT GUYS, I KNOW TODAY MAY NOT BE OPPOSITE DAY BUT LET'S PRETEND IT IS OKAY? THIS STORY IS ENDING

but there's a character death soo....

day fifteen part four: i'm sorry

dear harry,

i'm sorry, so sorry. you've been there for me for years but now, it's so sad how the tables are turning, isn't it?

it's weird how everything just...you know? broke apart and it's funny because it all started with me and now, maybe it'll end with me too, you know. pretty messed up logic, huh?

i don't have much to say but go down by the saily river, dig through the might and tell me what you find.

》》

dear niall,

don't stop looking for the mighty monkey swinging on the golden, tall tree. find that monkey, and i swear, you'll find me and that golden key. please don't stop doing what you're doing, ok? you're amazing and i love you so much that it hurts a lot. tell everyone that that little boy from bradford is now smashing it, for me okay?

》》

dear eddie,

i was so stupid for letting you go but i know you're still the one. i know you have moved on but eddie you should know, i know you're the still the one and i know i say this too much, but i will never give up. maybe someday i'll realise what i've done but until then, let the pain end. i hope that australian lad treats you better than i did when i was your man. fuck, all the things i should have done when i was your man.

》》

dear louis,

i'm not writing this because i forgive you, i'm writing this because it'll be the last you'll see of me. it's good to know that harry loves someone like you, even though i strongly disagree but it is what it is, right? your own words, my friend. i'm going to regret what i'm about to do but....revenge is a pretty good feeling, right?

it is what it is.

》》》》》

day sixteen: innocence gone

1:03AM

long island

it's strange how everything can be so wrong yet, so damn right. everyone can agree on that - it's like a child getting their phone taken away but yet sneaking it away from the parents because they're addicted to it. they like the exciting rush of trying not to be caught.

it's also funny how everything with louis and harry started with one thing - zayn.

eddie was the first to find the letters scattered on her bed, each one adressed to different people. of course she read hers and couldn't help but notice the bloody stains leaking through the front of the paper.

and everything clicked together when she saw the black, shiny weapon on her dresser, hissing at her in plain disgust and mystery. she then, first glared back at it before taking small steps towards it as if it were secretly threatening her.

"don't touch it,"

eddie jumps at the voice, gasping loudly as she holds her hand to get chest.

"god, don't do th-" but she stops, eyes widening at the scene she surprisingly didn't catch when she walked straight into the room.

"why not?" eddie demands, eyes narrowing as she watches the woman gingerly trying to hold herself up with the brown night desk by her side. "why the hell not, ginger?"

"because." ginger coughs slightly. "you might be the one heading into a jail cell and have 25 years of life,"

eddie raise an eyebrow, "maybe if you stop being vague for a second, maybe i could understand what you're saying. where's zayn? why is there random notes everywhere and most importantly, why the hell are you in my room on the floor?"

ginger grips her black leather jacket tightly, groaning as she finally manages to set herself at a proper position. "after you left, zayn called me because you know, problems if you know what i'm getting at. i came over and he went mental - literally, smashing everything everywhere until he just paused like a robot. h-he pulled out the gun out and started demanding harshly but i couldn't understand what he was asking for so-so, he kinda just.."

she releases the grip on the jacket, leaving it to open slowly. "shot me,"

"oh my god, ginger why didn't you call 911 or something!" eddie shouts as she rushes over to the woman to get a closer look at the wound bleeding through the fancy beaded light blue blouse.

ginger shakes her head, smiling but then frowning as the pain increases, "it wouldn't matter anyways, i'm already dying because the bullet is near my heart anyways so the ambulance would arrive way too late to save my a.ss."

eddie's mind spins with variety of questions but only one stood out, "why?"

ginger gives her a look but then lets out an "oh!" in surprise, "well, before you get any ideas, i'll just say that i amuse that zayn is not dead but did indeed say something about traveling back to the city to complete some 'unfinished business' which i have no idea about, eddie. j-just don't get in his way, alright?"

eddie nods slowly, tears already wanting to run down her face but she refuses to let her guard down. niall told her many times about ginger being a terrible woman and a snobby wannabe but the ginger she's seeing now, is changing way too many opinions and her thoughts are going blank.

ginger cries out in pain once again, her black bangs slicking her to her sweaty forehead. eddie releases ginger by her hand and gently tells her to lay back on the bed, wanting her to feel comfort in some sort of way while seeing the last of light. she feels bad that she can't reverse time and dial 911 to save an innocent woman's life but she can't constantly blame the death on her.

"love burns doesn't it?" ginger whispers, eyes fluttering shut as she breathes heavily. "burns so much that it ends up being like this?"

eddie sighs, "lemme tell you this ginger, love may burn but harry and louis' relationship is a different thing." she peeks at the ginger to see that she's now staring back at her, half nodding so she continues.

"they're fireproof. nothing can destroy them no matter how many times it tries too. zayn could be the fire and try to burn down louis but he won't succeed because louis is fireproof. them, meaning louis and harry, being soulmates makes it even more powerful. they can make it through the dark, they won't forget where they belong, when they're not near each other, they're half a heart but you know what, right now, that's what makes them beautiful. they're different from everyone and the best part is, they're strong. harry's hands and louis' hands are tied up like two ships. ginger, think of how much love that's been wasted! there's people always trying to escape it ; move on to stop their heart breaking but with harry and louis, they'll do anything to keep themselves together! bu-"

and when eddie feels ginger's hand go limp, she knows that morning light just let another soul pass through its gates.

**************

so yes, i wanted to trick you guys and i loved the reactions lol im such a terrible person for doing that. do you guys still love me?

this stroy is not ending anytime soon, probably about 10 or 20 chapters left

question: how'd you find this book or my profile?

eddie