day four part two✈️

{may have mistakes}

day four part two: untold stories and late nights

"harry! harry! look, i have an idea but we have to discuss it with taylor in order for it to happen,"

"keep talking, horan."

8:45pm, harry and niall quietly talk among themselves about how this whole finding louis will go down as sunset begins to appear in doncaster. earlier today, taylor sent them the final results which pointed out that there's around 5,000 louis living in canada, usa, and mexico combined and over 100,000 for europe itself and the rest of the continents according to what harry described louis as.

white, blue eyes, fluffly brown hair, born in 1991 or 1992 and has the height of a short person- 5'7 or 5'8.

for somewhat reason, harry imagines louis to be like that--small yet filled with so much love and attitude.

"alright, firstly, we should separate these results in alphabetical order according to last names--obviously-but after we finish that, we should each take sections and search them on the internet. for example, i'll take america and you take austraila and harry, i know this part will sound stupid but..."

harry raises an eyebrow, chuckling, "what?"

"you have to use your imagination."

"what do you mean?" harry crosses his legs on the couch, tugging his purple jumper sleeves pass his fingertips. according to harry, it was always chilly during the late evening time.

niall sighs, grabbing his phone, "when i left earlier, i went home and started doing some searching about the couple zayn was talking about. remember that article he rambled constantly about? i re-read the article and i got this feeling that something was missing from it like they were hiding something. so then i looked up the couple's name in the telephone book and called them," he pauses to see that harry is still listening closely, eyes filled with curiosity so he continues.

"i asked them, well, i lied and told them i was something for college so—"

"hold up, first things first, did they tell you? please tell me that they told you, niall," harry edges closer to niall with a calm expression on his face, putting his hands on niall's shoulders. niall bites his bottom lip.

"well,"

"damn well what?"

"they told me," niall breathes and harry lets go of the breath he was holding.

"what else? what else did they say?"

"jesus harry, so eager. they told me not to say anyone else so consider you and zayn lucky."

harry laughs, "little irish rebel you are then, yeah,"

niall smiles, "thank you very much. so they told me that yes, indeed the inking of their names on each other's wrists are real but there's something else to do it,

harry takes a deep breath, thinking that whatever niall is about to say will either make sense or not. he has come so far now so he can't give up on finding louis.

niall licks his lips before speaking, "tell me how you imagine your lover or soulmate to be like, harry. pretend that louis was never mentioned in our lives."

harry protests, "niall, you know how i feel about soulmates—"

"damn it harry, just do it!" niall demands, his accent becoming thicker.