day eight part five✈️

two updates in one day, i hope you guys love me

winners of the contest:

Shootingstarlarry

faultlesslou

twiiter username: vibeslouis (sorry, you didn't put your wattpad one lol)

mystury

{thank you all for entering! damn, you guys are actually really creative and it was hard for me to choose. since they're four winners, i'll use their covers from time to time and dedications are given}

{don't worry for the ones who didn't win, eddie's got something special for, yeah}

{may have mistakes}

day eight part five: end

"wow, um, louis, you look amazing,"

"yeah, be lucky i'm still in one piece because the fans almost tried to pry off my ear and clothing!"

"hmm, i rather do that with the clothing,"

"shut up and take my hand, styles,"

harry smirks, gladly taking louis' held out hand. louis smiles and his fingers lace with harry's as he guides harry to the dark black limo, opening the door for him. harry thanks him and hops in and louis follows in, telling the driver that they're settled in and ready to go. knowing that they're at the back of the hotel, since fans would probably attack harry, it would be awhile until they get to where they have to be.

louis sighs, watching the view flash by out the closed window.

"tell me about yourself, harry,"

harry smirks, fixing his ripped black skinnies, "well, i think we established that already, yeah?"

louis rolls his eyes, moving closer to him, "well, we can go over that again,"

as he says that, something burns his wrist causing him to hiss at the slight pain on his skin. harry raises an eyebrow at his action but then, suddenly, something sticks his wrist and he also hisses.

"you okay?" louis asks, watching harry rub his wrist as he also rubs his own with caution.

harry nods, "yeah, yeah, i'm fine. something probably sticked me but i don't mind because i'm here with you,"

louis' mind goes in swirls, wondering why the hell the bracelet attacked him but then his eyes widen with the answer.

it turned green. the bracelet is green and holy, he's mentally screaming right now.

on the other hand, harry's mind is set on louis' features. he knows that he's thinking of something but of course, he can't figure that out because he can't read minds for his dear life. he looks away, his hand rubbing the spot where the pain is slowly decreasing. niall telling him that it's just a regular, normal bracelet, he knows that whatever just picked at his skin, is either a bug or just the material of his snow white colour jumper.

well little does he know.

"so, anything interesting that brought you here to the big apple?" louis pipes in, throwing an arrow and destroying the heavy tension in the limo.

shit, harry thinks. should he tell louis about finding louis or just let it be kept between zayn and niall? his mind debates whether it's best to tell louis considering how awkward it would be considering that harry still wants know if louis is truly his soulmate or not and either way, if he's wrong, it won't do any harm towards him or louis.