day nine part three✈️

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

I'M YODELING MY WAY DOWNTOWN

dedicated to: mystury

{may have mistakes}

day nine part three: past and let go's

8:45pm- London Time

"what? you're joking, zayn!"

"eddie, i'm not joking! i'm being dead serious!"

"prove it then, malik because there's no way louis was a criminal! firstly if he was, he wouldn't have a career of football and secondly, criminal really? try better!"

zayn pulls at his tossed, messy hair, beinging to get annoyed with eddie. he'll admit that she's right about louis not having a career if he was but either way, she doesn't know the exact full story herself.

"zayn? are you listening? niall wants to skype us," eddie's voice becomes clear in his ears again. he turns and rushes to his opened black and silver macbook, clicking the incoming call from mcirishlad69.

eddie rolls her eyes at the ridiculous user. only niall would, of course.

the screen goes black for a second before the blonde headed lad appears on the screen with a straight face, fingers intertwined and placed under his chin. eddie silently gasps, unexpected with his sudden appearance as she scans the way his hair is combed to the side and the way his blue eyed reflect perfectly on the camera.

"hello, hello, hello," niall says, smirking as he comes closer to the screen. "children."

zayn scoffs, "cut the act, niall. admit it, you'll never be count olaf!"

niall gasps, "at least i tried! anyways..um i have the records."

zayn claps, smile tearing his pink lips, "excellent. so-"

"what records?" eddie whispers, scooting over to zayn so she's seen in the camera also. niall smiles and waves at the girl, finally great to see his best friend's face once again.

"we need to s-" zayn continues but eddie whines.

"what records?"

niall chuckles, rushing his fingers through his hair as zayn groans, turning to eddie and telling her to shut up. eddie sighs and stays silent.

"alright now that jake gave you the files, what are you going to do? obviously that spy camera of yours didn't work,"

niall's hand grabs something besides him, a blue folder filled with papers neatly tucked in the folder's sides.

"so, i'm-"

"eddie! it's louis' files, damn it! shut the hell up!" zayn snaps at her without letting the sentence continue to its end. the room grows silence, only niall's mini movements heard through the camera.

"i wasn't going to ask but alright, let's all be dïcks and snap at another. who wants to go second? i bet you do," eddie hisses, shoving her finger at zayn's chest, pushing him back a tad with force. his eyes soften and niall starts to laugh loudly.

"zayn malik is real smooth with the ladies, yeah,"

"shut. up." zayn glares. "are the files ready?"

"yeah, yeah. let's just discuss this because it's 4:00pm here and there's a the walking dead marathon soon."

zayn nods, glancing at eddie but she doesn't knowledge, eyes on her phone and headphones stuffed into her ears.