day six part two✈️

{may have mistakes}

urm, double update? you guys should love me, seriously bow down to the queen jk

day six part two: jokes and hoax

"what did the banana say when he caught another banana staring at him?"

"harry, seriously, no more of your jokes. i'm not going to lie but they're terrible!"

"louis, seriously, just answerrr,"

"fine, what did he say?"

"i'm sorry i'm too a-peeling to you,"

"shut up, curly,"

"already a nickname and we just met? shocker, yeah?"

45 minutes after landing in new york at jfk airport (8:49pm), harry and louis have been together and talking non-stop as they wait in the receiving luggage area--even though they already gotten their luggage earlier. none of them mind of course because they both enjoy each other's company especially now that no one's surrounding them. although, harry was slightly disappoint earlier about louis not having the inking, he managed to hop over the sad cloud and decided that louis is a fun and cheerful lad to hang around with. and with louis, he feels that harry is absolutely amazing and always keeps him smiling.

"well," louis chuckles, facing harry--yes he still has the horse head mask on his head-- "what can i say, curly?"

"weird as this sounds but i have a cat named curly..."

louis bursts into laughter, clutching his stomach, "i'm not going to even ask why,"

"oh shut up," harry playfully shoves his shoulder. louis laughs and shoves back causing harry to fall to the cold airport floor with louis laughing his ass off. harry whines childishly, wailing his arms out pretending that he's falling off a cliff.

"louuu!"

louis raise an eyebrow, "first i was the horse head guy, now i'm lou? interesting,"

"you still have on your mask anyways! i wanna see your face!"

harry begins to get eager, wanting to know how louis looks but on the other side, louis begins to get worry about what harry would think. knowing that harry doesn't about his career, it makes things much harder.

"look, harry, i don't know--"

harry smiles, still laying on the floor, "oh come on, don't give me that 'oh, im ugly' saying! i bet you're good looking!"

louis' breath hitches in his throat. he coughs, "are..you--you're gay?"

harry smiles drops suddenly. he nervously rubs the back of his neck as he sits up, "um, ye-yeah. are you okay with--"

louis waves his hand before he can even finish his sentence, "of course! i mean, i-i'm gay myself,"

harry lets go of the breath he was holding, finally able to get that out the way. louis shifts slowly, bending down and sitting right next to him, fiddling with his fingers.

"you like football? well since we're in america, i'll say soccer,"

"yeah, who doesn't?"

"have you ever heard of the famous footballer named louis tomlinson?"

harry taps his chin, thinking back to all the games he had watched with niall and zayn cheering wildly besides him. his lips twist into a slight smile, recognizing the name.