day fifteen part one✈️

{may or may not have mistakes}

day fifteen part one : one way or another, this ain't no nickelodeon movie, boy

Long Island

12:45pm

- -

"harry! wake up!"

"hmm,"

"wake. up. you dïck."

"i rather suck lou...lou's,"

"daddy's little whõre then,"

eddie rolls her eyes, slowly swiping the drool from the side of the mouth with the back of her hand as she mentally scolds at the sleepy curly headed, lanky framed lad who's mumbling incomplete sentences under his breath with eddie's black duvet outlining his back muscles.

"it's 12:48pm so get up and get ready because you miser, are taking the long way home," eddie assures, watching a groan leave harry's lips.

"what home? louis was my home ; my everything, eddie. i can't go back home when home clearly doesn't want me back."

well, isn't that the point harry? eddie thinks to herself and sighs.

"harry, you're going to soon see this as a big moment to laugh about when you and louis get married and tell your chil-"

harry's mind snaps at the thought, head wiping towards eddie's direction. he shakes his head.

"firstly, i really don't want any kids - especially not with an ex con! and secondly, i don't even know if i still have faith in our relationship for christ's sakes!"

he turns his head slightly around to face the headboard, suddenly maybe, just maybe, regretting what came out his mouth. maybe he does want kids with louis because louis with kids? it should be bloody illegal because it's too damn cute as harry can imagine it which causes his heart to openly flutter a bit in deep love.

eddie huffs, taking the closest item off the floor - her penguin pillowpet to be exact - and tosses it hard at harry's head, him screeching in surprise and turning around. "you, my horrid and ridiculous friend, clearly don't understand the word and term 'soulmate' ! do i have to call up aretha franklin so she can sing it for you, styles? loud and clear?"

harry pulls away the pillowpet from his head, rolling his dark, tired emerald eyes. "last time i checked, she only sang respect but if you want to hit her up, sure, why not?" he shrugs, laughing a bit as he rubs his eyes and stretches, a yawn walking away from his opened mouth.

eddie yanks the duvet away from him unexpectedly, grinning innocently like a child who stole their younger sibling's teddy bear. "harry styles, if you don't get your äss out this bed right now, oh god help me, i will not, not, be giving you any respect so kiss that chance goodbye. you've got plenty of things to do and number one would be - "

suddenly, harry hops off the bed, running - literally running - out the bedroom and into the bathroom where the things - toothbrush and towel - eddie's grandmother gave him almost three months ago when he came stumbling into the house with jack daniel's whiskey painting his toxic breath. eddie hums in satisfaction, drumming her short and bitten coloured painted black nails on her chin with her feet pacing under her. she needs to think of how she's going to convince harry to come to manhattan with her so the plan can all fit together and work perfectly. knowing that harry knows that louis has a game, which sadly he isn't attending, eddie has a spare key to louis' apartment from jake who was a tough egg to crack but finally agreed on the such devilish plan.