day twelve✈️

K IM SORRY ABOUT THE LAST UPDATE {LITERALLY YESTERDAY} WITH THE DADDY KINK I DIDN'T KNOW SOME DON'T LIKE IT SORRY

but urm sorry again but daddy kink is hot as fuck holy someone send me the bible.

¤¤ ¤¤ ¤¤ ¤¤ ¤¤ ¤¤

day twelve: faking it

"last night was amazing,"

"y-yeah that was your birthday and christmas gift so be lucky you lil cute twat,"

"haha thank you harry and merry christmas?"

"yes, merry christmas lou,"

the two lads stay silent for bit, remembering all the fun they had and before you get any ideas, they didn't have sex.

harry gulps from the other side of the bed, watching louis' eyes close slowly and a smile on his morning tired lips.

he decides that now is time to break the question.

"louis, are you like-like comfortable with us doing this? as much as i enjoy it myself, i feel like you haven't quite...you know, felt the real thing yet?"

louis deeply sighs, shoving the blue duvet down his naked chest, thinking about harry's sudden question even though he knew it was coming.

"i don't know harry, sometimes i don't think i'm ready but at the same time, i think i am, really. like, why is it so hard to loose your virginity? like anal,"

oh, louis' a virgin. he's actually never had sex before but he still claims himself to be a topper only because he imagines himself to be the dominate one in bed instead of his partner. basically, he's only given blowjobs, eat outs, and pretty much things that involve not shoving his dick in someone's ass or getting dick shoved in his. simple but effective.

harry cuddles closer to him in order to hover the tanned skin lad.

"babe, you don't have to rush into it so quickly. it's alright to think about it because after all, you're suppose to give it to someone you love and let them have that advantage louis and it's okay if you don't love me yet but i know sooner or later you will because....we're soulmates remember?"

right, louis thinks to himself as harry strokes his facial features with the back of his hand, smoothing over his sideburns and redden cheeks. louis knows harry's right about loving him sooner because he feels like everyday he's becoming more and more attached to this cheesy, adorable, cheeky and tall lad like a strong magnet that just won't let him leave.

"and..that reminds me, i have to get a job," harry chuckles, biting his lip as he cradles his head into louis' neck. louis laughs along with him.

"but i want you here all day plus people might attack you,"

"whatever but i can't keep living off money that isn't mine, baby,"

louis pouts, running his fingers down harry's torso and v-line.

"i'll be your sugar dad-"

"LOUIS SHUT UP NO!" harry yells, suddenly backing away with his mouth wide opened and laughter spilling from it.

"but why not? you were comfortable with calling me daddy all yesterday!" louis smirks, edging the duvet more down his body to reveal more of his v-line. harry watches with wide eyes and coughs.

"fuxk," and before they both know it, niall comes bursting into the room with his coat completely painted in snow and his face flushed face, singing wrecking ball by miley cyrus loudly.