day nineteen✈️

dedicated to Emily975 because of your lovely message and I thank you, hope you enjoy and continue reading :))

**warning-ish?

day nineteen: #lesson one

louis' feeling jetlagged

harry's fücked but is also, indeed feeling jetlagged

niall's biting his nails

ashton's being, well ashton

everyone's by eddie's hospital bed, hoping that the blue haired tanned skinned girl would wake up with a cheerful smile and sarcastic tone that, really, although some thought annoying, they miss desperately.

her face was slightly pale, the brown of her skin lightly fading around her eyes as some would say "she looks tired" when really, she was actually getting enough sleep as a regular person should.

"so, what actually happened?" niall is the first to break the tensed ice breaker in the room and ashton is instant to speak.

"i don't know, one moment i'm admitting m-we're talking and the next, i'm calling 911."

his response causes niall to slowly nod his head, pulling his already bitten nails away from his mouth.

ashton continues, "ah, well the doctor said that her system kinda just...shut down? still don't know how it happened but she suggested that she drank or must have eaten something that was spiked or drugged."

that makes everyone turn their heads slowly in his direction, even louis, who barely knows the lad.

"did a certain austrailian lad do it?" he smirks, and harry quietly gasps at his response but ashton again, beats him to it.

"no, louis tomlinson, the famous footballer, i, ashton irwin did not do it." he huffs, crossing his musclar arms over his chest and exist the room leaving niall wanting to rip off louis' head.

"what happens next?" harry questions, gingerly removing himself away from louis' lap and next to niall, giving an arm pat to show a comforting gesture. niall shrugs, turning to engulf the tall boy in a bone crushing hug, his emotions pouring out of his body and into harry's.

louis stays seated, almost feeling awkward seeing the two share their comforting moments because after all, he never actually had someone to be there for him expect liam who was there rarely since his job as a pharmacist.

the white door of the room creaks open to reveal a blonde with bright blue eyes, an expression on her face secretly asking if it's the right moment to barge in. louis sees it and gestures her in with his cute tiny hands.

"hi, i'm assuming you guys are here for eddie right? niall horan, harry styles, and eh, lou-, holy the louis tomlinson?" the blonde gasps, turning fast towards louis who's already flashing his gorgeous famous smile.

so he nods, "indeed that's me, sweetheart. "

harry behind the blonde makes a sour face, continuing to chew on his gum as he tries to contain his slight jealousy. louis secretly sees and smirks to himself, completely satisfied with the expression of his jealousy baby.

the blonde brushes a strand of her behind her ear, "i'm doctor elizabeths,"

"nice to meet you, so how's eddie's condition doc?" harry frantically interrupts, tapping on her shoulder.  she gasps quietly, completely forgetting about the two other boys in the dead silent room.