day ten✈️

{may have mistakes}

day ten: whipped, white, creamed lips

three months later ; December 23th

"louis?"

"yes, harry?"

"where's the milk?"

"it's...i don't know, somewhere?"

it's been almost three months since louis and harry have met and they're already increasing in their friendship or relationship if you prefer it as that.louis decided to spend christmas break with harry with niall tagging along considering louis won't have any games until mid-february and harry and niall obviously not having anything to do.

also, the media and public have seen louis' relationship with harry, commending that they're 'cute' and nominated them as the hottest couple of 2014 in many magazines like people and entertainment news.

so as of right now, they're in louis' penthouse in the long island near the beach, doing what they're doing ; harry looking for the milk for his hot chocolate and louis with niall playing fifa '14 on playstation one.

weird as it sounds, though there's snow everywhere, louis likes relaxing near the beach in the winter because the scene is beautiful to look at.

niall throws the controller to the side, sighing in defeat as louis cheers loudly besides him, obviously winning the match they just played.

"it's nice to have you back, niall, you know? it's been like...years, mate." louis pats niall on his shoulder causing niall to laugh, his smile reaching his eyes.

"yeah, even harry doesn't believe that we met long ago! it's nice to see you've sharpened up a bit,"

louis looks away, looking to see if harry's nearby, "yeah...everything is great. how's zayn?"

niall gulps, "he's...fine? he's spending the last week in the hospital with eddie, i think,"

"eddie?"

"his ex,"

"oh," louis shrugs, tongue licking over his dry, pink lips. "is..he still thinks, you know?"

niall stays silent for a second, trying to figure out what he means by his sentence. when he does, he looks behind louis to see harry still mixing the spoon in his mug loudly, distracted by the movements. he glances back at louis.

"yes,"

louis takes a deep breath, "that..it still hurts you know? knowing that he still thinks that...stings a bit." he's almost at the edge of tears, trying hard not to think of what he's been through since being accused of his mum's death.

niall scoots closer to him, "forget him, louis. yeah, he's my brother but doesn't mean that i have to believe along with him too. i know you didn't do it but sometimes don't let that keep getting your head. everything's fine and zayn won't say anything and if we does, i'm gonna be his ass because we both promised not to say anything about what happened long ago," he whispers, louis letting a couple of tears up his flushed cheeks. "plus, your birthday is tomorrow! cheer up chum and you'll have harry by your side...if you know what i mean,"

louis wipes the tears away with the back of his hand, facing niall with a strange look on his now soften features.

"huh?"

niall chuckles, "me and harry had a little bet soooo i won obviously so now he has to wear -"

"don't you dare tell him niall!" harry yells, pointing his finger as he walks into the room with his hand holding his warmish mug.

louis' eyes widen at niall, them begging if harry overheard their conservation or not. niall gives him a look of 'don't worry' and looks at harry.

"why not? i'm sure he'll love it!"

"love what? someone tell me!" louis whines, the fireplace illuminating his blue, pleading eyes. harry smirks, knowing that louis thinks that the look will let anyone melt but no.

harry just knows him too well at this point.

"well, he has to wear something that'll make you go crazy and that's all i'm saying, mate." niall chuckles, hands held in the air as louis groans loudly and harry blushes a deep scarlet from head to toe.

please don't be lace, please don't be lace, louis thinks to himself, slowly pushing his thighs together. niall smirks to himself, knowing exactly what louis' thinking about.

"uh, well, niall, can you, like, excuse us from a few minutes?" harry suggests, shooting niall a few looks towards the outside where the snow is peacefully falling and sticking to the patio.

niall gasps, "oh hell no! i'm not going outside where the snow is fücking falling! you're funny harry, real funny!"

"mate," louis turns to him. "you don't have to but you can just head upstairs, yeah?"

niall huffs, getting up and dusting off his pajamas pants, "there's two types of people in the world,"

with that, he's upstairs in seconds leaving louis and harry smiling at each other.

"whip cream?" harry smirks, grabbing the bottle from behind his back causing louis to giggle and nod. harry reaches forward and tugs his hand, the light blanket unraveling from his small frame.

harry shakes the can and pops open the cap to spray the fluffy cream on his nose. louis lets out a small squeak as the cream touches his nose, goosebumps slowly running across quickly.

"can i do something for a sec?" harru whispers in his ear, nibbling the earlobe softly. louis lets out a small moan, nodding as he puts his palms over harry's bare chest.

harry kisses his forehead for a couple of seconds before he continues down to the bridge of his nose and down to the nose itself where the whip cream stays. his lips move slowly, opening a bit to allow the cream to pass his lips and into his mouth.

"harry?" louis calls out. "you're making out with my nose and it feels weird,"

harry pulls away and smirks, "you know what i wanna make out with?"

"yo -"

harry gets the can again and sprays the cream on louis' lips, interrupting his sentence. louis' eyes wander up to harry's, meeting a dark green colour.

"these," harry whispers and kisses louis softly, whipped scream smoothing out evenly between their lips.

》》》》》》

cute larry chapter here lol

this was typed of my phone so yes there's mistakes hiding somewhere those lil shits

question: COMMENT SOMETHING RANDOM FOUR TIMES. I LOVE NUTELLA. I LOVE LOUIS TOMLINSON. I LOVE ZAYN MALIK. I LOVE FOOD.

laters

-eddie