day seventeen part two✈️

may have mistakes

day seventeen part two: sugar, we're going down swinging

"so, um, do you like, like cuddling?"

"cuddles are for losers, seriously. what's the point when you could just straight up have sëx right on the spot?"

"oh, wow, interesting...." 

so firstly, niall will truthfully admit that this idea of his was a completely terrible and secondly, as much as he will say he's enjoying it, it's a straight up lie.

it all started when jake told him to get his arse off the couch and find a life after knowing that zayn has disappeared somewhere and ginger —jake's girlfriend—now dead.

niall being the little curious lad he is, he decided to do so by going to central park and accidentally bumping into a woman who /strangely/ took interest in him very quickly.

now, two weeks later, he's regretting asking her on date.

"any other interests?" niall whispers, slowly raising his glass filled with sparkling water in hopes that the discussion he dreadfully hates, turns into something he's actually interested in.

the dark haired woman shrugs, lime green sleeve of her dress slightly tipping off her right shoulder, "sëx isn't bad, you know? better yet, groupies are even better!"

"but," the she goes on. "lemme tell you about my friend. so, she constantly dyes her hair and whatnot and i need an opinion so you tel me; what guy would want a freak who dyes her hair strange colours? but, she told me recently that she thinks this guy may like her and i'm like impossible because look at her! but maybe you can knock some sense into her? since she hasn't gotten any dïck yet, i'm thin—you know where i'm going with this right?"

niall rolls his eyes, already tired of the woman's crazy stories but goes along with it, "whats her name?"

"addie,"

niall finally looses his hope in trying to converse and let's his fork fall loudly onto his plate, not giving a single shït if it causes heads to turn in his direction. Of course, being in a fancy diner, mutiple heads all turn in one direction —his direction of course.

the woman shrugs off the action and reaches out her hand to touch niall's slightly fidgeting fingers across the table, "god, niall you don't know how much i've waited for this moment! you giving me a chance is like finally a man giving his lady the right sëx she needs," she begins to whisper as her index finger smoothes niall's visble veins. "i have loved you since we were 18, you know?"

"since when? because i know i definitely did not meet you when i was bloody 18 that's for sure. we only met about a week ago!" niall questions shockingly, pulling his hand away quickly which causes the girl to lightly growl but hide it behind a cough.

"in my dreams," the girl replies.

"ok, that's it, i'm heading to the loo —"

"i'll come with!"

niall stands up, wiping the sauce bits from the side of his mouth with the napkin, "emmea, you do realise that there's two seperate bathrooms, right?"

"of course," emmea swirls her hair slowly, eyes narrowing. "i was even thinking we could,—" her voice lowers, "—have it."

niall laughs as his feet unknowingly let themselves walk backwards and away from the table, "what you can have is the bill and i'll take the bathroom stall for all i care, yeah."