Chapter 1: First Job

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

"Loving the Monsters always ends badly for the human"

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

*Raven's P.O.V.*

     "What can I get you Madam," I stated while pulling out my pen to write down my first customer's order.

     This is my first time to do a part time job. So far there isn't any fucked up shit happening on my first day.

     I'm 17 and a working student to help mom on our daily expenses. She's the sweetest hard working woman I ever met in my life. Without her I wouldn't be as inspired or determined to live.

     After writing down and repeating the orders, I thanked her politely and quickly turned to my heel directly to the kitchen, giving the chef her order

     After writing down and repeating the orders, I thanked her politely and quickly turned to my heel directly to the kitchen, giving the chef her order. Chef's name Joe – he is one of a kind the bravest yet humorous guy in this place. He won't let the day end without pulling any jokes for us to laugh.

     "Guess you had a lucky day here sweetie," My boss said as she leaned on the counter, crossing her arms on her chest – her name's Ms. Philip. She's sweet and kind and she's in her mid 40's –  who is running this insanely big diner called Philip's Burgeria. She has those blue shiny eyes and a long curly brown hair that is usually tied in a bun. She has a perfectly fit body, not too fat and not too thin. She's too gorgeous on her age, but I can't avoid being a little intimidated by the way she talks and act even though she hasn't told me any unapproachable lines.

     "I guess so," I shrugged, smiling sweetly at her.

     "It really is, cause if not. Maybe you're already being beleaguered here, being poked in the ass or having your waist being pulled by a random stranger," She exclaimed with her country accent.

     I was about to answer when suddenly Joe came interrupting my thoughts.

     "Order up!" He yelled, making me flinch. I gave Ms. Philip a brief nod and quickly grabbed the tray of foods and finally turned to approach the table. I smiled as I approached my customer and she smiled at me, thanking me after I put all of her food on the table.

     "Enjoy your meal," I gave her the warmest smile I could show before leaving her table.

     When I turned around, I didn't expect to see a man staring up and down at me who is sitting near the counter. He's quite charming yet creepy, he has dark brown curly locks and those bright shiny green orbs. He's wearing a plain black shirt and a kind cloth around his head, like some sort of a bandana.

     I stared back at those hypnotizing eyes as he bit his lips and lifted his eyes at me. I shifted uncomfortably and quickly shook my head. I dropped my gaze on the floor as I hurriedly entered the kitchen. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth as I sat down the stool.

    "Raven? Guess someone wants to see you," The man who's in charge of the cash register said – I didn't know his name since I haven't got a chance to get to know him personally. I nodded and prepared my paper and pen as I quickly rose up from my seat with a deep inhale. I turned around, but suddenly came to halt – realizing the heat in the room turned icy cold, making those tiny hairs in my back rise up.

"Hi Raven."

.

.

.

.

___(⁀*°•.¸❋❤❋¸.•°*⁀) ___

Heyyaaaa!!! Well I know this a crappy start but thank you for reading it. Hope you Enjoy it until the end.

❤️ Love love love you all  ❤️

______