Chapter 30: Dangerous Moments

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

---------------- ---------------

"I live lies because I cannot endure the weakness of anger, and I cannot admit the irrationality of love."

---------------- ---------------

    Everything around us turns into an actual riot between heartless vampires and innocent humans. I can't focus on what was happening right now – everything is blurry and the sound of innocent people screaming for mercy kept piercing into my ears – I want this stop but I'm too helpless.

    "Raven! Come on, this way!" Harry screamed with fury and anger. I shook my head and try to refocus on my surroundings – his grip got tighter around my hand and I can feel my pulse beating between our clasped hands. We kept running around the arcade to avoid everything that may come to stop us and to find a way out this scenario.

    "There!" He pointed at a door which is the utility room. We quickly ran towards it but the door seems to not budge.

    "Fuck!" He growled and kept on banging into the door with his shoulders. Some of the crawlers have noticed us, making my stomach twist from fear as I tugged on Harry's shirt. He jerked his head in my direction before following my gaze to see some of the crawlers slowly approaching us.

     "This door won't budge!" He growled in frustration while he kept on banging his body onto the door. I nervously exchanged glances between the door and to the crawlers that are really coming nearer.

   "Harry." I nervously kept on tugging Harry's shirt until he finally opened the door with a loud crash. I quickly turned around but he didn't waste any second to pull me inside.

    "Fuck off you lunatic creatures!" Harry screamed before banging the door shut with full force – making the floor to vibrate from the sudden impact.

    "Guess that would hold them off." He sighed before he turned around slowly to face me and to rest his tensed back onto the metallic door – his body kept on bouncing a little in every bang those creatures make through the door. The room is totally small so we are really squished together like a tuna – but the way we are really close together, the room temperature rose up once again and my nose is slowly being filled with his hypnotizing scent. As much as I wanted to be with him inside this small room – I still needed to get home.

    "This room is totally small." I whined as I tried to move my body but it's no use – our body is totally pressed together and I'm sure he can feel the way my heart beats inside my chest. This moment feels like we are trapped in a closet to test our feelings but I can feel this is wrong – I can't be too close to him like this.