Chapter 29: Fun Danger

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

---------------- ---------------

  "You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don't fall in love with people because they're fun. It just happens."

---------------- ---------------

    I can't wait to beat Harry's ass through arcade games. I admit – I rarely go to the arcades but I'm confident to beat him since I have experienced a lot of winning when I was a kid here in the arcade. While we are heading to the arcade – I was grinning like crazy. Strength and determination came rushing through me – making my stomach twist in excitement.

    "Since when was the last time you played here?" Harry asked while we stood in front of the glass door of the arcade. I can't still remove the grin plastered on my face.

   "I don't know. I think the last time was when I was 13?" I shrugged and took a deep breath.

   "How about you?" I asked and turned my head to look at him. He sighed and a ghost of smirk started playing on his lips.

    "A hundred years ago," He pursed his lips before shrugging. I wanted to feel more determined since he last played these things a hundred years ago but seeing him smirk makes my guts roll to the fact that he is a vampire – he has the strength and speed – but I still have the guts to turn him down.

    "Let's go," I simply said with grin dancing on my lips as I gently pressed my palm onto the glass door and pushed it open as we both entered. The sounds of video games and the fun voices of kids came welcoming us – giving me a lot of joy to jump around my heart and ears.

    "We need to buy tokens!" I announced as I raised my finger up the air like a boss and quickly stomped my feet to the counter but I suddenly gasp when he pulled the collar of my shirt – making me in a sudden halt.

   "Hey what gives?" I quickly turned around and swung my elbow to his arm to release his grip on my shirt.

   "I already have the tokens," He sternly said and opened his right hand to reveal a bunch of tokens, making me gasp and my eyes sparkle from joy. I seriously want to jump around like a kid right now but I need to maintain my pose.

   "How did yo-"

   "No time for questions. Now let's go," He simply said before wrapping his hand around my arm and pulled me like a kid. Upon looking around, I just realized the arcade was surprisingly huge to my perspective since all the games have a huge gap between them.