Chapter 13: Harry or Drogo?

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

"Sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you make the decision right."

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

    "Raven? Are you in here?" Harry knocked on the door. I was startled when he suddenly opened the door – good thing I quickly clicked on the exit button before he stood behind me.

     "So, have you started to help your group?" He asked behind me, giving me a small pat on the shoulder.  

    I shook my head, "No not yet. I can't find your browser," I said coldly – looking stunned in front of the monitor. He shifted his hand over my right hand that's holding the mouse. He moved the cursor to a specific file and clicked on the browser – just as soon as it popped out correctly.

     "There you go. You can help them now." He coldly spoke. 

     I nervously nodded, "Thank you," I sighed and tried my best to act normal. 

     "I'll be back when you're done," He said in a low voice. I gave him my last nod before he could leave the door.

    I sighed and shook my head to clear the thoughts away. I calmly stared at the monitor. Finally, I can open my account. I haven't opened my account ever since I got stuck with Harry – guess he had finally realized he's too harsh to me to even have a slight freedom.

    Once I have logged into my account, many notifications came flooding in but I didn't bother to look in every each and one of it – my priority is to chat my bestest friend.

    To: Beatrix

    "Hey bitch! Ahhh good to be back in the computer world. Harry has lent me his computer." 

     From: Beatrix

     "Bitch! Goddamn I thought you're totally chained forever there dude."

     To: Beatrix

     "Yeah I know right but hey, do you know a person named Liam?"

     From: Beatrix

     "Hmm let me ask the boys. Let's all video chat."

    I was about to reply back when suddenly – something popped up and it indicates that she's calling. I quickly clicked the accept button and suddenly they all popped up in a live video chat.

     "Hey!!! Nice to see you once in a while again Raven." The boys cheered. I quickly placed my index finger on my lips to shush them since I know Harry doesn't want me too close to boys. They covered their mouths in sync and I can't help but to giggle.