Chapter 9: You're Officially Mine

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

"Please, they're dead. It's a little late to be neurotic."

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

     "No wonder you want to take care of me. Like our freaking age gap is 7 fucking years." I sarcastically said. Hoping it would lighten up the mood but it didn't work. Figures.

    "Well, for the last time – why me?" I then again went back to the main topic as he took a few minutes before answering back.

     "You're too young to know," He said and glared at me – those looks in his eyes show a visible frustration and irritation because of me.

    "Are you a Bipolar?" I once again changed the topic – still hoping he won't rage up again.

    "If you see that in me, maybe I am." He sarcastically said – now I am kind of feeling awkward around this non-sense conversation I started up and it turned out to be silent already– only the ticking of the clock was heard.

     Wait...

    I suddenly jolted up when I realized – I'm going to be late for work for about 10 minutes. Without a word, I ran to the bathroom and did my daily routines as usual – good thing my clothes are hung up inside the bathroom so I won't have trouble changing outside the bathroom where Harold is waiting.

    After a matter of time, I finally got out of the bathroom and glanced at the clock. I sighed in relief when I did all my daily routine in just 5 minutes – but wait – I'm going to be late in another 5 minutes. This time I started to panic and I looked at Harold standing in front of the mirror with his hands clasped behind his back. He turned to look at me and realized I'm going to be late by taking a quick glance at the clock. I quickly took my bag and stuffed everything I need for work.

     Harold looked out the window and smiled, "Come on, our car's waiting," He coldly spoke. 

     "How the hell will you go out without being noticed by mom." I stressfully ran my hand through my hair.

     "Just go down. You'll find me out of your house later." He looked at me, his eyes brightened as soon as the sun shines hits his face – those eyes are so hypnotizing as ever.