Chapter 2: Who's who

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ --------------- 

"People inspire you, or they drain you; Pick them wisely"

 ---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

    I gulped down the lump forming in my throat while staring directly into his green orbs. His gaze piercing directly into my soul, forcing me to pan my view elsewhere. A smirk was starting to form on his lips but I tried to ignore him as I pulled out my paper and pen.

     "What can I get you sir?" I asked in a low voice, staring down at my paper and not even daring to take a glimpse of him. 

     "You." My eyes widened at his sudden word. I took another gulp as a lump in my throat started to form. My hands started to shake but I immediately lowered my hands down and shot my gaze up at him, straight in the eyes.

     "S-sir?" I stuttered, failed to hide my fear. 

     "You...to get me the best food you got in here." He grinned. A quick chuckle escaped his lips. He totally is enjoying teasing me.

     "Oh..on it." I said and quickly turned around, quickening my pace straight to Joe. My cheeks are as red as a bloody rose.

     I frowned while I stated his order to Joe until I can't hold my tongue anymore. "Who is he?" I suddenly asked in a whisper – wondering why he was able to come in without any permission.

     "He's one of most famous and rich guy around here, he owns a company just near this place." Joe smiled and starts to cook the best meal which is the Honey Barbecue Chicken Sandwich. I bobbed understandingly but I'm still wondering why is he so damn... cocky? 

     It took 15 minutes to prepare the food. My hands are shaking to the fact that I'm gonna encounter him again but I shake the thoughts away and took the tray in my hand as confidently as I can. I walked out the kitchen not seeing a shadow of him. I walked around the place for a goddamn minute just to finally see a curly head guy right near the window. I sighed and confidently walked to him. As he saw me coming his infamous smirk once again popped out. I rolled my eyes and carefully put all the meals in front of him. 

    "Thank you beautiful." He smiled. I showed him a fake smile just for the sake of the crew policy and for me not to look rude but.. fuck it...I took a deep breath and turned around, when he precipitously pulled me back by the wrist. I turned to look at him and caught him put a small piece of paper in my hand before letting me go. I stared at him dumbfounded but then I quickly went inside the kitchen as soon as I came into senses and unfold the paper. 

You're Mine Love, anywhere you go I'll follow you xx

     My eyes widened and immediately threw the piece of paper at the bin. Fear and anger came rushing through me. I quickly head out the kitchen and looked where I last left him. He's gone.

    I pushed myself back in the kitchen directly at Joe and cleared my throat, "Hey uhm I'm just wondering, where's that company located at?" I asked – trying hard hiding the blush that suddenly appeared on my cheeks.

     He sighed, "Hm? Why are you suddenly interested in it? You gonna shift there?" He asked, suddenly turning to me.

     I suddenly gasp in surprise, "Huh? N-no! It's just... h-he uhh," I lost my words and I just ran my hand behind my neck, can't think of a right excuse.

    "Pfft, well I guess I know what you're interested in," He grinned.  

    I shook my head eagerly disagreeing, making him chuckle, "I'm just kidding, he's just right across the road missy," he said. I nodded and thanked him as I swiftly ran out the place and ran across the road, immediately stopping dead on my track – looking up at the sky scrapping building right in front of me.

    That's why he disappeared so quickly.

     I took a deep breath and cautiously entered the building but immediately being stopped by two guys in a formal suit.

     "Excuse me Ma'am, can we help you?" They asked, blocking me with their huge muscular body.

     "Uhm I'm looking for a guy who has curly hair and green eyes." I asked, hoping for the best that he is the only one having those features around here. They looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows before turning their heads back at me.

     "Look Ma'am if you can't specify who he is, we better get you out." They said as they started to drag me out of the building but someone cleared his throat from behind, making the two guys immediately turn around.

    "It's alright gentlemen, she's with me."

.

.

.

___(⁀*°•.¸❋❤❋¸.•°*⁀) ___

Second chapter!!!

I know it is another crappy one..andd Sorry short chapter but imma make it longer next time! .

Hope you guys like it. soo vote and comment pippsss ..thank youuuu...

❤️Love love love you all! ❤️

_____