Chapter 7: New Savior

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

"They float upon the surface of the darkness in which I'm drowning."

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

       A few minutes later – after being my old self again – I darted up to see Mr. Styles' worried eyes staring down deep into my soul. I was hypnotized by his gaze with those beautiful green orbs – but then suddenly he cleared his throat. That's when I was snapped out of my thoughts and I immediately pushed him away, wiping my tears stained on my cheeks.

 That's when I was snapped out of my thoughts and I immediately pushed him away, wiping my tears stained on my cheeks

     I lifted my eyes on him, "Mr. Styles, what am I to you?" I suddenly asked, resulting him to furrow his eyebrows.

    "What?" He squints his eyes – his voice is soft and sweet, unlike his voice before – so stern and emotionless.

     "You're playing with my emotions. I can't even predict if you needed something from me or if you are just a dumb bastard playing with someone's emotions!? Why can't you just stop following me around, fucking my days up and have the fucking balls to tell me what you wished to fucking tell me!" I snapped out, not even giving a shit of people around us, especially Joe – who is cooking in the corner – the sound of sizzling pan and my voice is the only sound being heard around the kitchen. My blood is totally boiling – veins in my neck protruding and I let my hands swing in the air in defeat. I couldn't help but get frustrated at everything, I'm not used at being played.

     He stared at me coldly before letting me go. Without a word, he left. I furrowed my eyebrows, confusion ran through my mind. I let out a bloody Mary scream due to the frustration inside me that I can't handle anymore, until I heard a sudden pan fell onto the ground behind me. I turned around to find Joe picking up the pan he fell, giving me a nervous look.

     "I'm sorry." I apologized before heading inside the employees' bathroom straight inside one of the cubicle. As soon as I sit onto the toilet, I ran both my hands on my hair in frustration. I then ran my palms down my eyes with both of my palm, totally weak and hopeless. I haven't got this so much stress in my life. I didn't experience this kind of difficulty around boys. He made me change my perspective around them, except Liam. He totally is sweet and nice but the way Mr. Styles treat me makes me doubt Liam as well.