Chapter 26: Broken (Shit Just Got Real/Best Part)

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

"I'm still mad at you because being around you drives me nuts and not being around you drives me nuts.

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------  

     "Well that's a quick night isn't it honey?" Mom jokingly said while cleaning up the table. I ignored her remarks as Harry, Drogo and I just helped mom but turns out that the boys would end up fighting on who will wash the dishes.

     "No! I will wash the dishes!" Harry argued while they kept on snatching each plate, making mom a little annoyed – and so do I – but I cannot control myself to smirk from how hilarious they act despite being a serious vampire.

     "Boys!" Mom suddenly blurts out, making them freeze, including me. I have never heard mom yell that loud before.

    "Instead of fighting it over, I have a dish washer. Why not use it." Mom smiled while she gathered all of the plates in one hand – after that she went to the sink to rinse it all in just a flash and went to the dish washer and placed the plates and glasses into its place. She did the procedures smoothly like an expert, making Harry and Drogo exchange glances mixed with embarrassment.

     "Don't worry Harry, you can help her next time." I laughed, earning a death glare from Drogo.

     "How about me?" He pouted.

     "Not a chance." I rolled my eyes and suddenly burst out laughing.

    "Why are you two always fighting. Same as you Harry, why always grumpy." I huffed and gave him a questioning look – putting my fist on my hips

     "I'm not grumpy." He simply answered immediately and crossed his arms.

     "You always look bored." I argued back.

    "I'm not bored." He rolled his eyes and huffed at me.

    "Then why are you like that!" I finally blurted out once again as I threw my hands in the air showing how totally annoyed I am at his attitude.