Chapter 33: Sweet Creature

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

"We have a choice: to live or to exist."

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ --------------- 

*Harry's P.O.V.*

     I'm sitting on the edge of the roof, looking up to those lovely stars – shining freely in the sky, thinking of what I have done. I can't believe I did that atrocious thing to her. I've kept telling people that "It only takes a second to call a girl fat and she'll take a lifetime trying to starve herself." But what did do? I didn't call her fat, but I broke her heart and I know she'll take a lifetime trying to avoid me for sure.

    I lost another precious girl. I thought I can get her to like me but, the past – the past is still pushing me back down to where the most horrible part of my life happens. If only I can kill myself right now then that would be great – but I can't. I'm such a horrible living vampire ever. 

    Why can't I just be like my cousin Drogo – who's living freely without any problems, that his only problem is worrying about the diary I trusted to him. I wonder what that diary looks like now. It's been thousands of years when I lend that diary to him, but if that book is with me right now, then I can add the part where I broke a girl's heart for the first time in this era.

    I released a long shallow sigh and lowered my gaze down to the forest. It was so quiet and dark that the only thing I can hear is the sound of crickets everywhere. But after a second, I sensed something weird – lurking in the forest. Until suddenly, I heard some loud footsteps through the woods. I furrowed my brow and cautiously crawled to the edge of the roof to get a better look.

     I can strongly sense a human and two vampires. I can also smell something extraordinary – it has a scent of a dog. Everything is starting to smell suspicious, so I didn't hesitate to jump off the roof, directly into the woods. I can hear their footsteps getting closer. So, I quickly climbed the tree and crouched on the branches. This is it, they're almost here.

     "Liam? Where are they exactly?" I heard a familiar voice that came from a girl – which realization suddenly hits me. It was her, the girl who I wounded its heart.

     Liam? What is he doing here?

    "They're in the city. All of them – having a nice coffee in the diner." I heard a conversant male voice answered. That's when they all loomed out of the dark, with a huge Cerberus. They were just strolling and chatting, together with Drogo – who just kept his head low while kicking some pebbles out of the way while they all walk in peace. I then suddenly sucked in a breath when I saw Raven, my only Raven– hugging Liam from behind.

    I released a frustrated growl while I kept my eyes and ears connected to their actions. I can't help but to get jealous. She is the only human I have ever loved – the only human. I've been with other girls before but they are all vampires and acts like a bitch, unlike Raven– who is totally perfect to be a living mortal, so innocent and pure.