Chapter 11: Heart Rush

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

" Fears are nothing more than a state of Mind."

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

    "Harryy!!!" We both let out a deafening scream since that was our last option – to scream for Harry. He immediately came rushing down as Beatrix hid behind him and I was just standing there in front of the bear with a bewildered look.

    "What? What's happening?" He looked at us perplexedly. Beatrix shakily pointed at the kitchen. Harry followed Beatrix's finger and quietly tiptoed into the kitchen – suddenly stopped with wide eyes.

    "What the hell?" Harry whispered, he slowly backed away and silently went to the cup boards – searching for something to use as a weapon. I jerked my gaze to my side and found a knife lying on the marble counter.

    I quickly snapped my eyes at him, "Harry!" I whispered loudly and gave him the knife right beside me. He swiftly caught the knife with ease and prepared his self to attack. I don't know why I am not that afraid, but I am surely nervous that it may kill Harry. Harry's eyes are focused on the bear and once it wasn't looking at him anymore, he then suddenly plunged himself to it and stabbed it multiple times – as the poor innocent wild bear roared in pain until it fell down, making the kitchen floor filled with blood.

    "How the hell is there a Bear in my house!?" Harry growled as he stood up, wiping every blood stained on his clothes – his face is smudged with blood as well. We were standing there – speechless, looking at the bear with no fucking idea on how to get rid of it – without anyone seeing it and it starts to smell.

    I cautiously stepped near the lifeless bear and knelt near it. I checked out the bear and my eyes caught something suspicious. I bent near the bear and took out a piece of paper tied around his neck. I unfolded it – Beatrix and Harry casually walked behind me.

      "You're next  Harold."

     I gasp and looked at Harry flabbergasted, but he didn't say anything. He grabbed the paper from my hand and tore it apart. Without a word, he walked out of the kitchen and headed straight to the door. I wanted to follow him but I just can't leave the house with a foul smell of a dead bear. 

     "So, What should we do now?" Beatrix finally spoke. I sighed and grabbed the biggest garbage bag I could find. 

     "Help me," I said, kneeling beside the head of the bear as I start to carry its head. Beatrix grabbed another garbage bag since it can't fit only in one garbage bag. I stuffed the bear's head in the bag and same as Beatrix did in the body part. We both set it aside and started to wipe off all the blood stains around the whole damn kitchen floor. 

     "I just can't believe they used an innocent animal just to threaten someone. The fact that we killed a forest animal doesn't mean we have passed the animal cruelty law. This is still illegal." I blurted out. She just giggled sarcastically as a response.