[Chapter 2]

Jin POV

Yet another stupid school! My mom must have lost her mind! Things will never change for me, I wish she would have figured that out by now.

The snow beneath my feet is making a soft sound as I am walking on my way to this new school. once again I had to be the new kid in town and class. Just great.

As I walk into the school area the first thing I see is a group of 3 boys smoking while they are about to leave the school area. Great they have the bad boy wannabees here too. Hurray.

My face is full of disgust as I pass them on my way to the giant front doors of the new hell. It might have another name from the last thing I knew as hell, but the inside was the same.

It's the same dumb hallways, full of people who would end up hating me no matter how hard I tried.

I search for the friendliest face in the hallway, hoping that I can find it soon, because I will be late for class soon. A boy holding a mountain of books in his hands walk by me.

I run up beside the boy "Erm excuse me" the boy look at me and send me a bright box smile. His glasses is about to fall down his nose and I slightly puff them back on their place "Thank you, how can I help you?" the boy ask kindly.

"My name is SeokJin, I am a new student! Can you help me find my class?" the boy look at the paper I got in my hand telling what rooms I had to be in for the day.

"Sure! We are in the same class, so I am heading that way anyway" he calmly keep walking and I quietly follow him. He seemed nice.

"Here you go" the boy says as we walk into a medium sized class room "We got math, you can sit beside me" the boy offer and I nod without saying a word. Scared I am going to fuck this up.

He lay down his books on his table and walk over to give me his hand "My name is Kim. Kim Taehyung" he says and puff back his glasses with his free hand "It's nice to meet you" I shake his hand.

-----------

"Where did you live before you moved to Seoul?" I remove my pencil that is resting on my bottom lip and offer him a single word as a respond "Gwacheon" Taehyung nod and make a funny little smile "Never been there"

"There was no more schools in the area I could change to" I admit maybe a bit too early. I barely knew Taeyung and I don't know why I felt like informing him about that.

"Well I hope you won't leave this school" the brown haired smile and once again turn his attention to his homework.