[Chapter 10]

Namjoon POV

Jin's alarm had vent off at 7 am in the morning. Yesterday had been the day of our first kiss, even though you couldn't really tell it had ever happened 5 minutes after the incident.

Jin and I had gotten out of the cold water and made our way back to the hotel. Jin went to shower first. After I was done showering Jin was already asleep on his bed.

We had not mentioned the kiss. It kind of makes me think that Jin regret ever kissing me, could all that just have been a mistake?

Like a heat of the moment kind of thing?

Jin is running up to yet another rollercoaster with me right behind him, it is the 10th time we go on this ride, Jin loves it and I will do whatever it takes to make him happy.

We take the ride one more time, Jin dragging on my arm to get the best seat. He was laughing through the entire ride. Up down and all the way around.

Jin wrap his arm around me "That was fun!" he laugh and I smile back at the rather dizzy male "Indeed!"

"We should go take a break now! I am hungry" he cheer and point at the restaurant his parents are sitting on.

"When are you not hungry though?"

"Touché!"

"So should we?" he offer me his arm and I take it "I think we should"

We walk through the crowded paths and as we are almost there I remember that I have to go to the bathroom. I unwrap our arms and excuse myself before running off.

Finding a bathroom is funny enough awfully hard, even though this is a family park.

After finally finding a bathroom and finishing my business, I make my way back through the by now familiar paths.

I am walking slowly, taking in everything around me. I start window-shopping as my eyes fall on a shiny object in a store window.

It's a silver dog tag, its meant for you to engrave anything you want in it.

Jin always talked about how he really wanted a dog tag with his name on it, he found the necklace pretty and super hot.

Jin POV

I look at my phone once again. 02:30 PM. He should be back by now.

Its been 20 minutes since Namjoon left us to find a bathroom. Did he get lost? Should I go look for him.

"Guess who" two hands are wrapped around my shoulders with two hands covering my eyes.

"Is it Jimin" I tease. The two hands quickly leave my eyes as I hear Namjoon start whining "I am not that short!"

"Ooops?" I stick out my tongue as he sit down next to me. I already ordered his food and its ready to be eaten.

Namjoon push me lightly with his shoulder and I offer him a smile in return.

I turn my attention back to my mom and dad. They are both simply smiling at each other. I don't know why they are so happy today.

My mom and dad still look so endlessly in love when they look at each other. It makes me feel so happy to look at them. I want to find someone who makes me feel like that.

"Food will get cold you two love birds" I tease and their eyes turn to me. They laugh a quick laugh and start eating their food as well.

"What are you two up to today?" my mom ask as if it was still morning and not like we were literally in the park already.

"I don't know, I think we will go on some more rollercoasters"

"But we have to wait a little or I will vomit again!" Namjoon add and eye me down.

"It was not my fault!" I furrow my eyebrows and do a slight pout at him. He roll his eyes "I told you we should wait!"

"You didn't tell me you vomited before we were on the way home" I freeze a bit in my spot as I remember what had happened just a few minutes after that whole conversation.

"You two, you two" my mom laugh and break the eye contact between Namjoon and me.

We laugh and continue to eat on.

A medium loud sound bring me out of my thoughts. Namjoon grab his phone and look at the display.

"Do you mind if I answer this?" he ask politely. My mom and dad shake their heads.

Namjoon lean back and his fingers run avross the screen, I lean in to read over his shoulder.

Agust D: I found a cool place! It's super cool! We can film next weekend B)

RM: Super awesome! Lets talk about this tomorrow! I am super ready! Did you get the camera?

Agust D: Yes I borrowed one :)

He put away his phone and smile. I don't think he noticed I read his messages.

Who is Agust D?

What is he supposed to film? This all seems so weird. Do Namjoon have a boyfriend and he just didn't tell me?

Why would he kiss me then?

---------------------

Jelly Jin? huh wuuuuuut!