[Chapter 14]

A/N this story hit 400 reads!!! wow that is amazing! thank you so much for supporting my work! it means alot to me :) *Finger hearts*

____________________________________

3rd person POV

It's been 5 months since Namjoon and Jin got together. They had been able to keep it a secret, no one but them knew about their little secret.

It's not like they were ashamed of being together, let alone each other. They just didn't want any more drama to happen in their little town.

They would still go on dates, the special once, would be held at Namjoon's house, where they could be alone. However, they would still go out for a nice dinner now and then, as normal couples do.

Their favorite place to spend the weekend nights, was on Jin's roof looking at the stars. It was the place they both confirmed how they felt about each other. A place they could be themselves.

Jin had told him, or rather shown him, his biggest secret on that roof, Namjoon had never seen a more perfectly imperfect human than at that night.

Namjoon and Jin are walking down the school hallways, talking about the new movie they were going to watch this weekend, as Jimin come running down the hallway and almost yank all of them to the ground.

"Wow Jimin! Calm down! What is the matter?" Jimin bend down and hold on t his knees, trying to gather enough strength to answer Jin's question.

"I saw- Newspaper-you-Namjoon" he respond still trying to get his breathing under control.

"Wow, wow! What Newspaper? And what about me and Namjoon?" Jin place on hand on Jimin's shoulder and try to help the smaller male get himself together again.

"School newspaper- Copy – Backpack" He point at his back and Jin help him remove the backpack.

Namjoon take it as Jin hand it to him. Jin is busy placing the exhausted boy against a locker, helping him calm down again.

"Jin..." Namjoon show him the newspaper with a rather disturbing title.

Gay, Not okay

Is written with big letters on the second page in the paper. Namjoon shake his head and sigh. They all look at the picture that is used for this article.

"Let's get the others before we read this

"Let's get the others before we read this... I feel like it's better if Jin and I explain this" Namjoon sigh once more and help the two boys to their feet.

---------------------------------------

"Let me read it!" Jeongguk take the newspaper and find the wanted page.

"Read it out loud then" Yoongi insist and lean back to rest his back and head against Hoseok's chest.

The 7 boys had found a quiet place in the school garden, where they could finally read about this disaster of a story that was now circling around the school.

"Okay okay! I will read it out loud" Jeongguk exclaim and clear his throat.

Is being gay really okay? Our reporter was walking home from school the other day and came across a rather shocking sight. She walked down the road that lead to her house and saw two boys from our school sit on the top of a roof, she wanted to warn them about the danger but what happened next made her change her mind.

The two boys shared a kiss in a public place where everyone could see, if they choose to kiss in such a public place, how can we be sure that the school is a safe place anymore?

Gay students have never been a norm at this school. it is still illegal for gay people to marry according to Korean law. If you are a homophobe, is it really your fault? Our studies show that it is not our fault, but the fault of our society and the way we have been raised.

The two students who have been spotted are two last year students.

Kim Seokjin- 19

Kim Namjoon-18

We don't incurrage any hate from this article, only to inform you about what is hiding in the shadows of the school!

"This is sick" Taehyung says with a rather disgusted face.

"I agree, I don't see why this is any of their business" Hoseok admit, shrugging his shoulders lightly "But! What I don't get is why you didn't tell us" Jimin add.

"We didn't tell anyone... not even our parents" Jin mumble and lean against Namjoon. Letting a deep breathe escape his lips.

"How long?" Taehyung ask.

"How long what?" Namjoon raise an eyebrow at the question and Taehyung simply role his eyes at Namjoon's stupidity.

"He means how long have you and Jin been dating" Jeongguk clarify while waving the newspaper in the air.

"A little over 5 months" Jimin spit out the mouthful of water he had just taken "Say what now" he ask with a wide face.

"You didn't tell us-"

"For five months"

Yoongi starts and Hoseok finish. They both look at each other and then at Jin and Namjoon, trying to figure out if all of this was total bullshit.

"Oh you two got a lot to explain" Jimin chuckle in an evil manner.

"Okay guys, I will explain! Now listen up dumbasses, because I won't say it twice"

Jin told the 6 boys all about the day they skipped school together, the day at the park, the one on his roof and why it is important to them. Namjoon helped him with a few details he had forgotten.

But together they told them all about their little secret, that was no longer a secret.

None of them could have known about any problem that might accure.