[Chapter 7]

Namjoon POV

"You got a nice house" I look around the in the hallway. I notice all the pictures of Jin hanging on the walls.

"Yeah I bet it is pretty nice" he smile and take my jacket out of my hand, hanging it behind the door.

"I have to go to the bathroom; you can look around if you like. My room is upstairs" he gesture to the stairs.

"Thank you" I walk into the living room as he walk upstairs to go to the bathroom.

The living room is medium sized and again hold many pictures of Jin. Pictures of him with every kind of hair and hair colour.

A piano is in the corner by the window. Their garden is nicely groomed and actually pretty big. We could have a picnic here one day.

I caress the material of the couches and walk towards the stairs. Taking a deep breathe I walk upstairs to try to find Jin's room.

It didn't take me long to find his room, his door was covered in drawings and a few pictures. One of him with another male.

I look closer at the male and admire his perfect blue hair. He got his lips pressed against Jin's cheek and I can see Jin is blushing.

I open the door slowly, trying to ignore the image. I walk into a room with white walls and one baby pink. A huge mirror with lights around it in the corner and a wall of Polaroid pictures embraced by a light chain.

His room is full of light chains. His bed is a king sized bed full of pillows. His makeup is on the table beside the mirror. He own a lot of makeup.

Make up in every colour, shape or size. With hair dye in every colour behind it.

"I know it looks like a typical girls room" Jin have walked into the room while I was looking around. I almost jumped 5 meters into the air.

"JIN! YOU SCARED ME" I scream and push him "Sorry" he reply and laugh.

My eyes are on his makeup. He got a box called everyday make up and one called fancy make up. Jin walk up beside me.

"Namjoon!" he let out after a moment of silence "I got an idea" he scream excitedly, he takes my hand and jump up and down.

"What is this idea?" my face is clearly in a long expression. I might look terrified. I look in the mirror. Yes... terrified is the right word.

"Can I dye your hair?" he smile widely and make big puppy eyes "Pretty please Namjoon! Let me dye your hair" he hold onto my hand and pull his best cute face.

"Erm Jin, idk! Won't my hair fall out? Also it's black, you can't dye black hair"

"I will bleach it silly! And your hair won't fall out! Trust me!" he boop my nose and smile like a little child.

"alright then" after those words leave my lips jin swing his arms around me in a tight hug "Thank you" I want him to keep hugging me, but as I think that he pull us apart and hold me in stretched arms in front of him.

"But you can't see nor know the colour! I know just what colour you should get! But it would scare you so, you keep quit and I work"

He take my hand and lead me to the bathroom.

-----------------

"Being blond was weird" jin laugh at my new realization.

"You have never bleached nor dyed your hair right?" Jin ask me "No, never, that was something new"

Jin was already done with bleaching my hair, it was soon time to wash out the dye as well. I wasn't allowed to look at the colour in my hair.

Jin had held a mini photoshoot with my blond hair. We also took one picture with hi Polaroid camera. It's now hanging on his wall.

"Okay Namjoon, time is up! We got to wash it out" I nod and lay my head against the bathtub while he wash out the dye.

Once again, he run his fingers through my hair. I would gladly let him dye my hair everyday if that was an excuse for him running his fingers through my hair.

He help me up again and start blow drying my hair while using a brush to slightly curl it.

--------------

"Are you ready?" Jin dragged me all the way to his room covering my eyes with his hand.

"Yes" he slowly remove his hands from my eyes. Reviling a person I at first didn't know. Until I looked into his eyes. My eyes.

My hair is slightly curled and jin also cut some of it off. He had dyed my hair a relaxed shade of purple. I think you can call it violet.

I let one hand run through my soft newly died hair.

Jin put a hand on each side of my shoulders "Do you like it?" he ask me a little nervous but still sounding very proud.

"Jin... I... I LOVE IT" I cover my mouth with my hands. The new colour is so amazing! It is so bright and I cant help but smile when I look at it.

Jin pull me into a bag hug and hide his face in the crock of my neck "I am happy you like it" he mumble against my skin.

My stops beating under his touch and I smile to myself. I let myself go and enjoy the hug fully. Not thinking about if it is right or wrong.

By now I don't care if it is wrong.

----------------------

two uploads, cause either wattpad deleted the last part or i just didnt get to post it! 

i wont post this weekend i think, so enjoy this.

I LOVE YOU ALL! thanks for reading :)