[Chapter 9]

A/N Very long chapter! aka one page more than all the other chapters 

Jin POV

I stretch my body and use both hands to try rubbing all the sleep out of my eyes. Lazily dragging my feet across the floor I make my way to my bathroom.

I grab my bottle of peel off black mask and apply a healthy layer on my skin. Looking at my face in the mirror making sure the mask is the way I like it, I continue my quest to the kitchen.

I yawn as I click all the right buttons on the coffee machine. I am making a cup for me and one for my mom. We both needed a cup of coffee to wake up in the morning.

"Good morning" I scream and jump into the air. My arms swing violently in the air as I grab a pan and almost hit the person in front of me with it.

"Sweet mother of Jesus! Calm down Jin" I had forgotten all about Namjoon still being at my house. He hold his hands in front of him trying to protect his face.

"Oh sorry" I slowly lower the pan as my face turn bright pink. How could I forget him?

"I am not myself before I get my coffee" I try to make the situation less tense.

"So your face turn black when you don't get coffee?" the purple haired male laugh and take the pan out of my hand, placing it on the kitchen counter.

"Very funny" I stick out my tongue at him and turn round to finish making my coffee.

"Jin Hyung?" Namjoon whisper "Hm" I respond and turn around to see a rather shy Namjoon hiding his hands in his sweater paws while looking at the floor. Nervously playing with his fingers.

"Can I rest on your shoulders? I am still very tired" I smile softly at the shy boy. I have never seen this side of Namjoon before.

"Of course" Namjoon is holding back a little, until he wrap his arms around my shoulders and place his head on my right shoulder.

I can feel his breath on my ear while I finish making my coffee. His embrace made my entire body electric.

---------

Namjoon POV

"This day was amazing! I can't wait for tomorrow" I laugh and jump up and down in excitement.

Jin's parents had left us alone in the park. They had already gone back to their shared hotel room, because they trusted us on our own.

"You almost vomited! Twice!" Jin laugh and slightly push me. His beautiful face is lit up in smile, making him even more beautiful in the soft light.

"I actually did vomit..."

"When?" Jin stops on the spot and watch me try to balance on the edge of the bridge "You remember that little guy who ran away screaming?"

"You didn't!"

"Right into his hat!" I turn red as I realize what I had just told him, Jin almost fall off the bridge laughing so hard.

"I feel sorry for that kid" Jin chuckle and look up at me.

"Me too" I admit and put my hands in my pockets. I don't know where we are going, but it's really beautiful.

I focus on placing each foot correctly so that I won't fall in the water. It's a hot day, but I don't want to be soaking wet.

"Where are we going?" Jin ask quietly. He purse his lips slightly and put his hands in his front pocket.