[Chapter 17]

A/N: sorry i havent been writing... I have been under alot of stress... I am so damn sorry! 

SMUT WARNING!

Jin POV

"No I don't like it there, can't we put it over there?" I point to the other side of the room and hear a huge sigh escape his lips.

"Make up your mind" He laugh and grab the sofa once again, waiting for me to grab it as well.

We move it once more. Luckily, the new position was reaching the level of satisfaction I needed. Now the living room is perfect too.

"You are a hard man to please Kim Seokjin" He let out a light laugh and fall back on the soft black sofa behind him.

"So are you" I fall down beside him and greet him with a soft puff to the ribs.

"How would you know?" He let his tongue play on his lips and squeeze his face together into a wink, making me laugh a little more than planned.

"Don't laugh you nut!" he scream and push me, making me fall back on my back. Laughter bubble up inside me and I can't seem to make it stop.

"You are so mean!" he keep pushing me, trying to make me stop laughing. He try to push my legs, feet and hips off the sofa, without luck.

He sigh and force my legs to straighten as he get up to sit down on the era between my hips, forcing my hands down above my head.

His dimple are on full display as we start laughing together "I told you to stop" he laugh and try to get both my hands in one hand while covering my mouth.

He give up and simply grab my face and place his lips on mine, making the laughter come to a hold.

He let go of me and I wiggle my eyebrows at him "Oh" I exclaim and rub my shoulders up and down the sofa.

"You know" I grab his collar and bring him back down again, letting his lips hover a few centimetres above mine, as I smirk. My eyes looking into his.

"We could go try out our new bed. Now that we moved out, my mother won't be in the way this time" my voice is full of lust, despite me trying to hide it.

He nod and bite his lips.

He help me up and I take his one hand in mine, leading him towards the stairs to get to the bedroom. As we get close to the door, I turn around and clear my voice.

"Namjoon... don't forget I am a boy... you can't do the same with me, and there is a few things you need to remember before we start do-"I get cut off by Namjoon pressing his lips against mine, making me numb.

His hands pacing down my body. Lips already searching for my neck "I want you" he moan and slam me against the door, not caring to get me on the bed first.

Namjoon is not going to go easy on me and I think that as a fact.

He forcefully grab my body and by accident rip off my shirt, tearing it to pieces.

I don't know what about this turn me on, but the harsh hands on my body leave me wanting more, it's so different from his soft touches.

His hands have already left me in only my underwear.

The sweet Namjoon is gone.

The monster inside him is taking over his body, he can't hold back the need he is feeling.

He push me back on the bed and expose my body fully by biting the elastic in my underwear and pulling them down.

He trail kisses up my legs and inner things, before looking up at me in hunger.

He hurry to take of his own shirt, while I unbutton his pants and pull them down, hesitating a little before slowly sliding down his underwear.

The naked truth is out and I cant help but love it.

He push me back down with force and make his way up my thighs, leaving purple hickeys all the way up.

He stop close to my genitals and lean over my chest to look me in the eyes, he lick his lips and whisper in a seductive tone "relax, I am going to please you my prince, you can always pay back the favour another day"

His hands grab my thighs and his face is back down between my legs.

He lick the soft skin on my thighs and make his way up to my dick, he bite his lip in the most seductive matter as he inch closer to my erect member.

His tongue wrap around the tip before he fully put it in his mouth.

He start slowly, working up the pace a little. His hands still grabbing my inner thighs.

I moan as shivers are send down my spine.

My vision turn fuggy in pleasure, I can't believe I have never tried this. It feels like heaven. His mouth around my dick, while he is doing his thing.

His quickly catch a rather fast pace, I am not even able to hold back my moans, and I can feel him enjoy every one of them.

His tongue would pleasure me more after every moan I gave him in return.

I am in such a pleasure rush that I forget to tell Namjoon that I am about to come, the white liquid filling up his mouth.

He doesn't even seem surprised and manage to just finish his job and end it with a simple pop before spitting the sperm in his mouth out In a bowl he got under the bed.

"I know spiters are quitters, but I prefer not to swallow" he laugh in a husky voice.

I am still panting as he lay down next to me "Lets not rush it more tonight my prince" he caress my cheek. Soft Namjoon is back.

He cuddle me up in a warm blanket and hug me close, making sure that I am able to catch my breath again.

"thank you" I pant.

"You are welcome my prince" he lay his head on my chest.

I love you