[Chapter 16]

3rd person POV

Namjoon is laying on Jin's bed with his head upside down "So what you were saying is, I almost took your virginity?" Namjoon laugh and kick his legs into the air.

"Yes and it's not funny" Jin button up his fancy new shirt and turn around in the mirror to make sure he looked as presentable as possible.

Namjoon is already fully dressed and haven't done anything but annoy Jin the last half hour, while Jin was running around trying to get ready.

"It's just our graduation Jin, no need to stress so much about it" Jin sigh and turn to his boyfriend, who is laying like a dead doll over the edge of the bed.

"It's not just a graduation Namjoon, it's a new start! My parents will be there, they even arranged a party! And I plan to tell everyone I have a boyfriend" Jin turn back to the mirror and try to correct his wild newly washed blonde hair.

Namjoon's red locks have become a mess after being rubbed back and forth against the sheets while he was bored. He get up and walk up beside Jin.

He hug jin from behind, Jin lay a hand on his arm and smile to his boyfriend in the mirror "It's going to be just fine, I am here! I promise" Namjoon tighten his embrace and Jin lean his head back against his shoulder.

________________________

Jin POV

"Kim Seokjin" my name is being called, it's time to finish this once and for all. I can hear my family cheer behind me as I get out of my seat and walk towards the podium.

I actually made it, this is the end of my time in school, I can start reading, I can move on with my life and be the person I want to see. I don't have to hide or be scared.

I look back at Namjoon, who calm me down with a simple thumbs up and the dimple smile I love so dearly.

I take a deep breath and step onto the podium, getting a couple handshakes and the piece of paper that prove I actually went through this hell.

Everything happens so fast, I barely notice before it's all over.

I only remember cheering as it was Namjoon's turn, of course also cheering for Jeongguk, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi.

None of them had a party to go to themselves, so I had of course invited all of them to the party my parents insisted on having, saying it was a big day, and big days should be celebrated.

Namjoon met me in the door, now wearing light blue jeans with many words on them and a white button down shirt with black dots, matched with a simple necklace and a watch. 

(Outfit below)

I give him a quick hug and he peck my cheek quickly before walking into the room the party is being held. I stay in the doorway to greet everyone.

I can feel myself turn a little impatient as the room starts flooding, but there is still people coming. The endless game of "Congratulations on your graduation" is starting to get boring.

The last people to arrive is my grandparents. I bow to them and hurry in to find my seat.

The tables are placed in an E shape; my parents are seated at one side of me, my mom closest to me. Namjoon on the other side, with my grandparents beside him (Mothers side) and my dad's side behind him.

My friends are seated on the middle table in the E shape, right in front of me. With a few of my cousins at the end of the table.

We all eat the first meal in peace, only a few words being exchanged. Namjoon and I get caught up in a conversation about how old cameras work. I have of course brought my camera (Polaroid) and we take a single picture, both of us watching in amazement as the black paper turn into a picture.