[Chapter 18]

Jin POV

Happy ever after.

The one thing we all wish to have.

My Happy ever after is a thing I fear, unlike every other person I have ever met.

Because doesn't happy ever after mean that it is already over? That we got no more time to use.

It is all just over?

In this moment of pure perfect.

Skin against skin in a perfect harmony.

His breathes one my neck as he show my body the right pace to dance with his to the melody of adults.

Taking the one thing from me that I wouldn't want anyone else but him to take.

He freely take the one thing that so many people cherish and try to save for a perfect moment.

This is the perfect moment, this is all I have ever wanted from a perfect moment.

Don't be scared he would whisper with a tongue bathed in sugar and softness.

I wish he knew that my body never feared, it only felt and took what it could take.

I cherish him with all I have.

My body, soul and being is his.

He was the one who took my virginity away.

In a perfect moment only between us two.

The best part of it all was.

I wasn't even scared for a second.

I knew he would protect me from any pain.

Kiss every bruise away with his heeling lips.

Because that is what Love is.

"Jin dear! Its time to go" my mom soft call from down stair. I close my computer and put it into my backpack.

"I am on my way mom" I run down the stairs and kiss her cheek on my way into the car.

"Are you ready?" my mom ask with excitement in her voice "This is a lot bigger than all the other things you have done in the past"

"Of course I am ready mom, I am just a little nervous, that's all! This is a very important day"

She simply smile back at me and start the car.

Some moments last forever.

Bu I hope every day with you will last even long.

Forever just aren't enough time.

"Are you ready Mr. Kim?"

"Yes"

The lights blind me as I walk onto the stage. Silence falling on the crowd.

I open my laptop and read every single word I wrote early, not being ashamed of the honest truth. The naked truth.

A hoard of young innocent eyes fall on me while I preach for them about the life I have lived, and the life I am going to live.

For don't fear what is unknown.

Cherish it every day.

It doesn't matter who you are.

Nor where you are from.

All that matters is who you are in this moment.

Don't love because of gender.

Love because you love.

Never forget love.

I end my speech on those last words. The cheers filling the room as my eyes search for only one thing in the crowd.

Two soft brown eyes meet mine, his dimples showing his proudness. While he hold two small hands in his, waving them up at me.

Namjoon, Kuroko.

I love you