[Chapter 15]

A/N: Slight Smut warning :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

"I have to move, this is over! I should have never come to this city! I should have never left my last school" Jin is almost running back and forth in his room, Namjoon sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Jin could you please calm down?" Namjoon try his best to make the question as nice as possible, he didn't want to upset the boy any further.

"No! No I won't! I can't stay Namjoon, this is all too much, I can't keep doing this" Jin doesn't slow down at all, his walk continuing. Namjoon could almost fear that his walking patron would soon show on his carpet.

"We only have a few weeks left, just let it pass"

Jin turn around with tears in his eyes. No matter how hard he is trying now, he knows her is going to burst and all the bad feelings re going to run down his face in the form of tears. Salty and painful.

"THEY TAGANISE ME! They stand outside my house! They follow me and stalk me; I can't even find peace in my own house" Namjoon look up at the crying man In front of him.

The man Namjoon had grown so fond of, he was watching him crumble right in front of his eyes. His bright smile being choked like fire in a cup. They are choking all happiness in the older males body, he can't breathe anymore. Namjoon understand why he is panicking.

"That's not the worst part of it! They all threaten to hurt you; I can't stand listening to people who plan to hurt you! They do it when I am around, I can hear them whisper"

Jin cover his ears with his wrists and take a tight grip on his blonde hair, ripping some of it out. His whole body shaking with angst.

Namjoon hates seeing him like this. It's only been a week since the article came out, it started a huge drama on the school that before was peaceful.

Jin quickly became the victim of this, they would indeed follow him around, call him names and make him feel unwanted. No one wanted to work with him or help him when he needed it. The hard words got to the boy. Nevertheless, who could really blame him?

Despite trying to hold back and stay on the bed like Jin had asked him to, he get up and embrace the blonde male, bringing him into a tight one of them, running his hand through his hair, the other holding onto his lower back.

"Jin, we can get through this, it hurts me to watch you in pain... but I have no idea how to end this, I don't want you to leave me"

Jin start sobbing into Namjoon's shoulder, his body shaking because of said reason.

"I don't want them to hurt you, it's all my fault... had I just never come here, then you would still be with you friends and no one would make fun of you or plan to hurt you"

"Jin don't say that! I would have been unhappy if you had never showed up, I am not the type for being cheesy and this is so unlike me but, just hear me out" Namjoon sigh and help Jin lay down on the bed.

Namjoon turn over on his side and face his boyfriend, eyes locking with his.

"This is going to make you cringe" Namjoon laugh "However Jin, you are the most important human in my life, actually my only family, the reason you have never met my family is because I left them after never talking to them, and I felt lonely all the time"