[Chapter 11]

Namjoon POV

"What is with you today" Jin is walking with his eyes on his feet, he haven't said a word since I got him this morning.

"Me? Nothing" Jin mumble and keep his head down. He is starting to worry me.

"Obviously something is wrong Jin. Come on! Talk to me" I stop in my path and stop the older male as well, trying my best to make him look at me.

He breath out loudly and squeeze his face together while saying under one breath "Doyouhaveaboyfriend?"

"Excuse me what?" I exclaim, my eyes wide open trying to figure out what he has just told me.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he mumble and look down at his hands.

"No... why would you think that?" before he get the answer, a pair of hands cover my eyes "Guess who" I can recognize the cheerful yet deep voice.

"Is it the one and only Agust D? The D boy" the hands that covered my eyes disappear and I turn to face Yoongi. He give me a quick hug and hand me a paper.

"Agust D?" Jin ask questioning, looking over at Yoongi.

"Its my rapper name! I know I never told you guys I rap, but I found out that Namjoon is a rapper too! We are making music together" Yoongi wrap an arm around my shoulder.

"You rap?" Jin turn his attention to me and I shrug before nodding.

"You will have to show me one day!"

"He won't have to! Because soon his rap will be trending number one when we have filmed that video!"

"What video?"

"Wait and see" Yoongi respond with a sassy neck bend to one side, clicking his tongue.

----------------------

Jin POV

Some of Namjoon and Yoongi's classes had been cancelled so they left early yesterday. Around 11:20.

Yoongi had been dragging Namjoon out of the school before I even got a chance of saying goodbye. Namjoon simple shouted that I should await an email as he was being dragged away.

My computer is still open on my desk as I do the dishes. It's 10:30 pm. I haven't seen Namjoon nor Yoongi in school all day.

My computer light up as someone text me on Facebook, I look at the user. Min Yoongi. I click on the message and read.

Prepare yourself to be blown away! Took all day but we are done!

I open the link and listen as the music start. Showing off a rather creepy scenery.

My head is confused as I take in every clip, listening carefully to the lyric. Oh my what a terrible language.

As the video get to an end, I think through what I had just watched. He clearly is an amazing rapper and his music video was very professionally made.

I reach out to take my phone and deil his number.

"Hi Namjoon" I wave at the empty air in front of me.

"Hi Jin, I was just about to call you" Namjoon laugh nervously, I can hear the wind blow against his microphone.

"Where are you?" I ask him, leaning against the table with one finger on my lips.

"I was kind of on the way to your place, I have been wanting to call you all day" He admit and sigh quickly afterwards.

"When can you be here?"