[Chapter 4]

Namjoon POV

I couldn't get my mind off the male I had seen earlier that day. Not because of how handsome he was, simply because he was so special.

From his pink hair to his nicely picked out cloth. Being one of the only schools in Korea where uniforms was a choice, he had decided to wear his own cloth.

A soft looking pink sweater with a white flower on it, not an ordinary flower. But a flowers made of soft lines. Actually now that I think about it, it was made of only one line. The flower was matched up with two letters –L Y-

I wonder what the meaning behind the two letters could be.

I walk straight into the canteen. The new boys pink hair catch my eye the moment I enter. It stand out brightly in the room of black haired students. Including myself.

I run a hand through the black logs on my head. He looks so special; he is shining as a laugh escape and his face turn into a ray of sunshine. I can't hear him laugh.

"Erm Hyung?" a voice behind me says "Excuse me, Namjoon hyung?" I turn around to face the blond boy I had been spending time with in class. Jimin.

"Hi, erm Jimin right?" the boy nod "Yeah that is me" he clap his hands soundlessly in front of him in a way of pointing out the awkward situation.

"I just wanted to ask you what the matter must be" he says looking down at his feet. His plump lips shoving no emotions what so ever.

"Nothing, everything is cool"

"Are you waiting for someone?"

He look up at me rubbing his neck with one hand.

"No, actually I am not" I fake a smile at the younger male in front of me "Want to come sit with me and my friends? It's totally okay if you prefer not to"

"I don't think your friends would like you bringing me to your little lunch party" I smile sadly as I realize something. Jimin had real friends, unlike me. Real friends who wanted to spend time with him and be there if he had problems.

"I am sure they won't mind" he take me by the arm "What are you doing?" I ask the boy who do not stop to look back at me "I am taking you with me to get lunch"

We quickly get to the table and I panic more and more the closer we get. Jimin stop in front of the table, not letting go of my arm. None of his friends notice him before he decide to speak up.

"Hi guys! I bought a... Friend! to eat with us today" Jimin smile at me. Friend? had he really just called me his friend?

"Oh my gosh Jimin, are you serious?" a dark haired boy gasp "Are you out of you minder?" he whisper yell.

"Calm down Jeongguk you freaking drama queen" Jimin hiss.

"Well I am not here to judge. Hi there New one, my name is Yoongi, Min Yoongi" He send me a calm half smile and quickly tur his attention towards his food again.

"Okay so everyone, this is Namjoon" he smile at all of them, most of them didn't return the smile. Jeongguk looked like a bunny who had just seen the big bad wolf.

"Namjoon this is Taehyung, Yoongi, Jeongguk, Hoseok & Seokjin" he point out the boys one by one. They all lighten up a bit and some even give me a small wave as they are being introduced.

"You can sit down next to Jin" he point at the free seat beside the pink haired boy. I breath in slowly and sit down next to him.

Taehyung lean in over the table, all the way up my face "Where is your friends?" he ask calmly. Clearly, he was confused about why I as a popular kid wanted to eat with them.

"Taehyung! Get out his face! Now don't annoy him and eat your muffin" Jimin slide a muffin with pink frosting across the table. Taehyung snatch it faster than it was placed there.

"Its okay Jimin!" I respond "I understand that he is confused to be honest" I look at Taehyung who is now happily eating his muffin "Firstly, they aren't really my friends and secondly, they left to get fucked on some new drug and I decided I wanted to go to class instead"

Taehyung lick his lips and lick the frosting off his finger tips "They all seems like assholes to me" Taehyung admit and shrug his shoulder,

Jeongguk hit him "AISH! JEONGGUK!" the dark haired bunny boy eye him down "You can't say stuff like that! What if he tell them? They will beat you up!"

"Calm down Jeongguk! I won't tell them and honestly Taehyung, I agree with that statement and can assure you they are"

Taehyung laugh and I can feel Jeongguk loosen up a bit. I hope to convince them that I am not all that bad.

"Wait I don't fully understand" Jin admit "Why are they all scared of you?" I bite my lips, I know I have to tell him the truth, but I really don't want him to know.

"Lets just say, Namjoon have done some bad in the past. I don't think he meant to hut us. it was mostly his associates. Its been easier for us outcasts since he took over the group" Jimin respond calmly.

"What group?"

"I will tell you all about it later" Jimin promise him. He smile and lay his hand on top of Jins giving it a soft squeeze.

"Please when he tell you! Don't judge me too much... I wish to change" I add. Jin nod and I can feel myself fall into his soft brown eyes. I really want to get to know him.

"Okay so now that we all have agreed on whatever that was! Its time for the daily Selfie! Everyone get ready" Taehyung says in excitement taking out his phone.

Click. Blitz. Done.

A/N Sorry that Jins hair is brown! ack! ignore that! also Namjoons hair! i think you get what i was trying to do! 

--------------------------

Hope ya liked that, sorry there is like no action! Will get more into it next chapter :)