Chapter 10

Diana's POV

Crying and crying and crying

That's what I've been doing since the thing with me and Jake happened.

I've met up with the others at the studio nearly everyday so that they don't think something is going on.

I would always put up a fake smile on and would always laugh with them. I might look happy on the outside but on the inside I'm slowly and slowly dying. All this guilt is killing me.

I really don't know what to do. Who I'm I suppose to talk to?

They would all judge me for what I did and I don't need this right now.

I don't fucking know what to do. I feel I so guilty. Grayson loves me with all his heart and I just cheated on him with my abusive ex boyfriend.

I fucked up everything and I can't take it back. I hate myself for doing this. I shouldn't have done it. But nobody knows how Jake really is. He would've posted that video if I didn't do what he said.

But everyone would've judged me without even knowing the full story.

I didn't do that just for fun. He threatened me. Threatened that he will kill my family in front of me. Threatened me that if I don't do what he says I'll never see my family again. So I had to follow the orders

Follow them like I'm some kind of dog. But I guess I was. And I still am. I'm his small puppy that would do anything he says.

And that makes me weak. I'm weak. I hate being weak.

I slowly make my way towards my table. I grab my sleeping pills and I take one. This is the only way I can go to sleep for a couple of hours. I put my head on the pillow and i slowly close my eyes.

Hey guys so I know this is a really short chapter but I didn't really know what to write so yeah
Hope you guys liked this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment
Love y'all💔
Xanarchy gang bishhh💔💔💔
Byeeeeeeee