One

genesis's p.o.v

"so how is work?" my friend julie asked as we sat at the bar. "so far so good, ya know, editing videos all day isn't so bad." i said smiling. "aweh" she said and i laughed. "can we get two rounds of shots, please?" julie asked the bartender and he nodded.

////

"i'm gonna g-go get another drink." julie said and i nodded. i continued to dance by myself when i felt firm hands on my waist. they pulled me back and i started to grind on him. "damn." he said and i slowly turned around. "i'm genesis." i said and wrapped my arms around his neck. "im elijah." he said and pulled my body closer to his.

i felt his penis slowly grow. i smirked and turned around. i continued to grind on him until julie popped up. "c-can we go?" she asked and i sighed. julie was never a drinker and she never will be. gosh. "i have to go...." i said and he raised an eyebrow. "why dont i just come over?" he asked and i smiled. "sounds great." i said and we were soon in my car.

"my room is right there, why don't you get comfy and i'll go put this one to bed." i said he nodded. i took julie in her room and laid her down. i put a trash can by the side of her, and put a waterbottle on her stand. she was struggling to take her heels off so i did, along with her dress and i wiped her makeup off. "t-thank yooouuuuu." she slurred and burped. "good night." i said and walked out the room.

i went into my kitchen and grabbed some beers. "do you want a be- woah. i see you are straight to the point." i walked in the room and there he was, butt naked on my bed. "we can still have a beer." he said laughing. "come here." i locked my door and took off my heels. i slowly took off my dress and climbed on the bed with him.

"you're so hot."  he said and i smiled. "condom?" i asked. "fuck. sorry i didn't think i was gonna fuck anyone tonight." he said and i laughed. "please pull out." i said and he kissed me. we were making out and he flipped me over. he slowly slid himself into me and i moaned. he began to slowly thrust himself into me and i grabbed his hair.

"say my name." he said and i bit my lip. "elijah! oohhh! fuck." i moaned and he smiled. "harder!" i yelled and flipped us over. "i like you." he said and kissed me. i bit his lip as we pulled away and i started to ride him. he squeezed my thigh and i started to slow down.

(SO SO SORRY😭😭😭)

we did a few more rounds and he plopped besides me. i grabbed a blanket and covered myself and he snatched it away. "i'll keep you warm." he said and pulled me closer to his body.

////

i woke up and seen that he was gone. i grabbed my robe and walked to my kitchen, grabbed the trash bag. i walked out my apartment and went down in the parking lot. before i got to the dumpster i heard yelling and i decided to follow the sound. there he was, holding a gun at a man who was on the floor begging for mercy.

"i want my money!" elijah yelled and the man cried. "e-eli.... i don't have your money... p-please. i'll get it back." the man begged and elijah sighed. he fired the gun and shot the man in the head. i dropped the bag and elijah turned towards me. i turned around and tried to run but it was too late. he grabbed me, covered my mouth and took me into a car.

/////

"she's waking up." a deep voice said and i slowly stood up. "where am i?!" i asked and heard a chuckle. "don't worry about it." the lights came on and i was surrounded by four men, including elijah.

"what were doing in there?" elijah snapped and i looked down. "taking the trash out. please let me go, i won't tell anyone what i saw." i said and began to cry. "yeah, like we believe you." a man said and walked over to me. "let's just kill her." he said and looked at me up and down. "n-no... p-ple-please." i said and cried more.