twenty-one

max's p.o.v

"we don't have back up. it's just us" lucas said and i sighed. "we'll make it, we have to" i said and he nodded. "are you ready?" he asked and i nodded. we grabbed our guns and slowly stepped out the car.

///

"over there!" lucas yelled and we charged towards the men who were putting elijah and derek in the cargo box. they started shooting and we fired back. there was only 4 left and i ran toward the cargo. i untied elijah and derek as lucas tried to hold them off. "grab a gun, hurry" i snapped and we ran out

"elijah!" we all turned to he left and there was genesis, she was being held by her hair. "p-please. let me g-go" she said and cried. "genesis!" elijah yelled and tried to run towards her. i pulled him back and derek held him. john, the man that was holding genesis had a gun to her head.

"if you step closer i'll blow her brains out" he snapped and elijah growled. "what do you want?" derek asked. john licked his lips and stared at genesis.  "her" he snapped.

genesis's p.o.v

"her" he snapped and pulled my hair harder. he looked at me up and down and elijah growled. "let her go or your brains will be blown out" he snapped and stepped closer. "do you think i'm playing?" john asked and pulled me closer. i looked down at max who was shaking his head to the left me of me. lucas was on the side of us and all i had to do was distract john. "you can have me, just please let my hair go and let them leave" i said and elijah growled.

"no!" he yelled and i looked into johns eyes. "we can finish what we started at the club" i said and bit my lip. he slowly let go of my hair and as soon as i was free i kicked him in his balls and he fell back.

lucas grabbed him and the boys started to beat him up. i ran down into elijah's arms and he held me tight. "are you okay?!" he asked and held my face. "elijah! come on!" derek yelled and elijah took my hand. we walked towards to john and the boys tied him to the pole. "who do you think you are? taking me captive, and you tried to fuck my baby momma, you crossed the line" elijah said and john spit in his face. elijah growled and max pulled me away.

"gene, let's go" he said and guided me to the car. as we walked away i looked back and elijah was punching him, over and over. max covered my eyes and put me in the car. gun shots were fired and i put on my seatbelt and waited for them to come back with my anxiety on 2,000.

////

"baby?" i looked up and there was elijah with pizza. "are you okay?" he asked and i nodded. he sat the pizza down and started to rub my back. "i'm sorry you went through all of this" he said and i turned to face him. i got on top of him and kissed him.

"i know i promised to stop this gang life, but it comes along with me, genesis." he said and i sighed. "i know it does, elijah. it's you and i need to learn how to accept it. if the girls can, i know i can" i said and he smiled. he kissed me and i leaned back.

"although you were missing and it drove me crazy, this little mission gave me a thrill and i kinda liked it" i said and he laughed. "maybe our next mission won't give you so much anxiety" he said and kissed me. "i love you, elijah" i said and he smiled. "and i love you" he said and kissed me.

"the boys told me they left you here, how the hell did you end up with us?" he asked and i laughed. "you know me.... i never listen" i said and he laughed. "of course" he said and i rolled my eyes. "they left a body guard to watch me and i told him i needed to get girl problems, obviously i was lying. but when i went to the lobby john was there and he snatched me. he knew i was your girl" i said and elijah growled.

"you are more then my girl. you are my baby momma" he said and rubbed my tummy. "my lover" he said and kissed my neck. "my bestfriend" he said and kissed my lips. "and soon you'll be my wife" he said and got on top of me. "how about we eat this pizza and the have some dessert?" he asked and i smirked. "okay baby" i said and kissed him.

xxxx

i hope you enjoyed! sorry it's short:/ next one will be longer !