twenty- two

genesis's p.o.v

"jayson is getting so big" julie said as she kissed his cheek. "yeah, i'm so glad we decided to hang out today" i said and she smiled. "soo i invited ethan..." she said and i dolled my eyes. "why?"i asked. "he wants to talk to you. if you get uncomfortable i'll make him leave" she said.

"i'm already uncomfortable" i said and she sighed. "please?" she asked and i sighed. "it seems like i have no choice, soooo sure jules" i said and she smiled. "come in!" she yelled and the door opened. "hi there" he said and passed me roses. "ethan...." i said and stood up. "i'll take jay to the room" julie said and stood up. i groaned and set the roses on the table.

"i need to get some things off my chest" he said and sat down. i sat besides him, but i kept my distance. "genesis.... you were my bestfriend, my first kiss, my first everything. i miss you, i miss us" he said and tried to grab my hand. i pulled away and he sighed

"my child is literally in the room" i said and he raised an eyebrow. "and that means?" he asked. "it means that i'm in love with my baby daddy. i know we have history, but that's in the past. ethan, we been broke up. get over it, dude" i said and he sighed.

"you belong with me. not some gang leader piece of shit" he snapped and i scoffed. "what did you just say?" i asked and he crossed his arms. "genesis, i took your virginity. don't play" he said and i laughed. "yeah and i took yours, if i remember correctly, you cried for about two hours after asking for it back. get out of my face" i said and he grabbed my arm.

"ju- shh. just stay quiet" he said covering my mouth he pulled me closer and kissed me. i pulled away and slapped him. "julie!" i yelled and she came rushing in. "what?" she asked and ethan got on one knee. "genesis, marry me" he said and i laugehd.

"oohh my god" julie squealed and i sighed. "dude, get up. stop it. i have a baby, im in love. move the fuck on" i snapped and he stayed on his knee. the door opened and there was elijah. "what the fuck?" he asked and ethan stood up.

"why is he here?" ethan asked and i scoffed. "why the hell is he here?" eli asked and looked at me. "julie decided to invite him" i snapped and looked at her. "dude, leave" ethan said and elijah growled. "what?" he asked and stepped closer. "babe, get jayson" he snapped and i did as he told.

"why are you here?" elijah asked. "don't worry about it, go handle your drug deals with your stupid gang friends. are you dumb? you have a baby and you are still in a gang? poor kid. no, poor genesis. she's stuck with a man like you" ethan said and elijah snapped.

elijah threw himself at ethan and i just packed up jayson's things. "genesis, i'm sorry" julie said and i rolled my eyes. i looked at them fighting and ethan couldn't get any hits in. his blood was starting to get over the carpet. "elijah! that's enough!" i yelled and elijah stopped. "stay the fuck away from my family. and if i ever see you in the streets, that's your life" elijah said and spit on him.

"as for you. stay away from genesis, and our baby" he snapped at julie and she nodded. "why would you invite him? you know that i'm elijah" i said and she sighed. "i miss the old gang. he's been over here for the last year depressed, thinking of you. i had to help" she said and i sighed. "next time try therapy" i said and we walked out the apartment.

///

"he's fucking crazy, man" i said. "i can tell. who the hell does that" alex said and i shrugged. "what's makes it more crazy is he actually got on one knee" i said and we all laughed. "so no more julie?" max asked and i shrugged. "i know ethan is her friend too, but she was really wrong for that" i said and they all nodded. "i'm just glad that elijah actually stopped. that boy was turning purple" i said and derek laughed. "i'm pretty sure he'll be purple and black tomorrow" derek said and i rolled my eyes.

elijah finally came out the shower and plopped besides me. he kissed my cheek and i grabbed his hand. "i'm so ready for that to be an engagement ring instead of a promise ring" tessa squealed and i laughed. "i wish lucas would hurry up so we can etch the movie" tessa said rolling her eyes.

lucas has been upstairs on a phone call for about an hour now. as you can tell, tessa is getting annoyed. "lucas!" she yelled and we heard shuffling. elijah jumped up and walked towards the stairs. "lucas?" elijah asked and we heard a boom. elijah pulled out a gun from his pants and so did max and derek.

"walk towards the back" max said and my heart sank. "jayson" i said and elijah looked at me. my eyes started to get watery and mika held my hand. there was a soft tap on the back window and there was lucas, holding jayson. "come out, quickly and quietly" he said and we did as told. "i need you guys to go into the basement, okay? stay there until we get you" he said and passed me jayson. "he's fine, you'll be fine" he said and we ran to the basement.

a/n- you know how people have outside basements, well they have one and they need to hide in there.

once we were inside the sound of gunshots filled our ears and i held onto jayson for dear life.

xxxx

SORRYYYY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE FIVE YEARS. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED:)) 

ILL BE BACK SOON💘