seventeen

elijah's p.o.v

"lucas! how are the girls?" max asked as lucas picked us up from the airport. "how was the trip? the girls are, weird" he said and we all laughed. we got in the car and lucas passed me the keys. "i can't wait to get home" max said as we drove home. "why?" derek asked. "i miss you sex is the best thing ever" max said and we all laughed. "have y'all had sex?" lucas asked and looked at me. "me and genesis? obviously, how else would jayson be here" i said and he rolled his eyes.

"the girls are probably pissed and worried" derek said. "we won't speak of what happened on this mission. we'll just go in and enjoy them" i said and they nodded. "we have another shipment going out tonight. y'all ready?" derek asked and we all nodded. "when aren't we?" i asked and he laughed.

///

genesis's p.o.v

"are you ready?" i asked and mika nodded. alex put the bun in the oven and we all sat in the kitchen. the door opened and we all continued on with our fake conversation. "honey! i'm home" max said and mika waved at him. "you know whats funny?" mika asked and looked at max. he crossed his arms and mika hugged me. "it was so cute when genesis had a bun in the oven" she said and i smiled.

"don't you miss her bun?" tessa asked and looked at the boys. "too bad we don't have a bun in the oven" alex said and looked down. "oh wait. we do!" mika yelled and everyone jaw dropped. "who's pregnant?" derek asked. "check the oven" i said and max ran to the oven. he opened it and there was the bun.

"who is it?!" derek yelled and mika stood up. she passed the stick to max and he grabbed her. "are you serious?!" he asked/yelled and she nodded. "fuck yeah!" he yelled and kissed mika. "hi boys" i said and hugged derek and max. "hi baby" elijah said and kissed me. alex sat there playing with her nails and i pulled away from elijah. i coughed and mika pulled away from max. "wanna head upstairs?" max asked and mika bit her lip.

tessa started to fake choke and we all sat back at the table. "alex?" i asked and she looked up at me. "we made a deal" tessa said and alex sighed. "derek? can we talk?" she asked. "right now? i cant, i have to go" he said and grabbed keys. he walked out the house and alex sighed. "we promised we wouldn't, and we won't" mika said and alex nodded slowly.

///

we were all sitting in the living room watching a movie when derek walked in. i nudged alex and she stood up. "can you talk now?" she asked and swallowed her anxiety. "yeah sure, let me grab a beer" he said and she sighed.

"you got this girl" mika said and alex shyly smiled. they stepped outside and we sat there, waiting patiently.

alex's p.o.v

"what's up?" he asked and took a chug of his beer. "derek. i like you, n-no. i l-love yo-you" i said and covered my face. he started to choke on his beer and i looked up. "alex...." he said and i looked down. "no" i snapped and i stood up straight. "you like me. i know you do. before my sister died.... you wanted me" i said and he sighed.

"don't bring her up" he said and took another chug. "derek. it's not fair. she was my sister! i miss her like crazy and i know you do to. but i love you and if you don't love me, let me go. i can't stay here and just watch you as you pretend not to love me" i snapped and ran my hands through my hair.

"alex- no, derek. tell me you love me. or let me leave" i said and he sighed. "she was my best friend... the only one that understood me.... before she died we weren't as close. because i slipped up and fucked you" he said and i sighed. "was that i was? a fuck?" i scoffed and he groaned.

"alex... listen" he said and i crossed my arms. "i fucked up. i hurts my best friend by sleeping with her sister but i hurt the girl i love by hiding my feelings" he said and i looked up. "loosing your sister broke me.. i'm scared to loose you, that's why i kept you here. i can't loose you like i lost her, alex" he said and i grabbed him. i held him in my hands and he squeezed me tight.

"let me love you" i said and he pulled back. he looked into my eyes and smashed his lips onto mine. "i love you, alex" he said and i smiled. "and i love you" i said and we continued to kiss.

genesis's p.o.v

we were all so anxious to find out what was going on. "can thy come in already?" lucas asked and we all laughed. they soon walked in, hand in hand and alex smirked at us. "FUCK YEAH! babe! let's go upstair" tessa said jumping up. i laughed and lucas stood up. "see ya" she said and they skipped upstairs.

"what was that about?" elijah asked and max stared at me and mika. "nothing" mika said and we shrugged. we giggled and continued to watch the movie with our mans.

///

"i missed you so much" elijah said and pushed me on the bed(gently). i smiled and he crawled to me. he started to kiss my thighs and went up slowly. when he got to my neck and he started to suck on my neck and i threw my head back moaning. i grabbed his hair and pulled it. "come here" i said and he started to kiss me. "so. i heard about this thing that sounds pretty amazing" i said and he smirked.

"oh yeah? what is it?" he asked and i bit my lip. "i miss you sex, wanna try?" i asked and he laughed. he grabbed me and flipped us over so i was on top. "i love you, genesis" he said and i kissed him. "and i love you, elijah. now let's get to this i miss you sex. cause i missed you" i said and started to grind against him.

"do you actually have a condom this time?" i asked and he laughed. "you are so funny" he said and i rolled my eyes. "i should be a comedian" i said laughing. i started to get undressed and so did he. before we could get started the sound of jayson crying came through the monitor and we both groaned. "i got it" he said and stood up.

"when i get back, be ready" he said winking. he threw on his robe and walked out the room. i bit my lip and laid back on the bed.

xxxx

maybe next time;) i hope you enjoyed. i wrote this today because tomorrow i am going out with my girlies. i will be back soon, maybe sunday or monday. but i hope you enjoyed.

xoxo, mireyaaa