twenty

a/n before anything i would like to say that this chapter may involve some action. if it sounds too fake go with it. don't say nothing sassy. for once, go with the flow

genesis's p.o.v

mika and max are at the doctors finding out the gender of the baby and i decided to cook them dinner. mika is my bestfriend and she's been such an amazing helper with jayson.

elijah and derek are on a business trip which sucks, but it's whatever.... "are these balloons cute?" alex asked and i turned to face her. "adorable" i said and she smiled.  she set them up and tessa came downstairs with jayson. "hi my love" i said and he started to giggle. "mommy!" he yelled and i smiled.

"let mommy cook. let's go watch spongebob" tessa said and they sat on the couch. i continued to cook and soon the door opened. "hi guys!" mika yelled and we all smiled. "are these for me?" she asked and alex passed her the little basket with bath bombs and stuff in it. "it's from all of us" tessa said

"so? the gender?" i asked and max sat down. mika smiled super hard. "lucas! come here!" tessa yelled and lucas came running down. "soooo" mika said and grabbed max's hand. "we are having twins! a boy and a girl!" she yelled and my jaw dropped. "omg! yes!" tessa yelled and hugged her.

"congratulations bro" lucas said and hugged max. i hugged mika and she was so happy. i swear her smile was brightening up the house. "i'm making chicken alfredo" i said and she nodded.

///

"jayson, wanna sleep with mommy?" i asked and he nodded. i picked him up and we walked to my room. i put him on the rug and went to change. after i was in my sweats and tank top i went and grabbed him off the rug. we laid in bed and i turned on the tv.

i was rubbing his head and soon his soft snores filled my ears and i smiled. i changed spongebob and put friends on. i was falling asleep until my phone rang. i jumped and grabbed it. "hello?" i asked and beard shuffling. "hello?" i asked again. "genesis? get max. i need help" elijah said and i leaned up. "eli? where are you? whats going on?" i asked.

"just get max!" elijah snapped and i jumped up. i ran to max and mika's room and i swing open the door. "max! max! it's elijah!" i yelled and he jumped up. "what? what's going on?" he asked and took the phone from me. i stood there, confused and worried

mika got out of bed and walked to me and grabbed my hand. "what? okay. calm down. elijah- what? how?" max asked and started to walk around. "of course. i'll be there soon. why wouldn't i? yes, i promise. okay bye" he said and hung up.

by now everyone was in the room and max looked scared for the first time in his life. "what's going on?" lucas asked and max looked at me. "something happened at the drop off and we need to find elijah and derek" he said and my heart sank.

"lucas lets pack" he said and i let go of mika's hand. "i'm going" i snapped. "no. you will stay here with the girls, i'll have some body guards come over and watch you guys" he said and i crosses my arms. "i'm going. i don't care max" i said and he sighed.

"i promised him that i'd keep you and jay safe, you staying here will help that promise stay true" he said and i rolled my eyes. "mika, will you be alright with jayson?" i asked and she nodded. "thank you so much. i'm going max" i snapped and he sighed.
"fine" he said and i ran to my room to pack.

//

"we will stay at this hotel for now. genesis, this is going to sound so wrong but i need you to get pretty and go down to the club" lucas said. "we need you to find this man" max said and showed me a picture of a man who was maybe in his thirties.