twelve

genesis's p.o.v

these past days have been weird. elijah has been so distant and i've been having really bad cramps. mikaela told me it's normal.... right now we are getting our nails done, thanks for the boys. "what are you going to do with the money from eli's mom?" tessa asked. "i don't know... i kind of want to return it" i said and looked down at my feet.

"or, you can open a savings account for the kid" alex said and mika smiled. "that's actually pretty smart" she said and i smiled. "i think i'll do that" i said and they all nodded. we continued to talk and soon all our nail and toes were glammed up. "ready? let's go" lucas said and we all got into the truck.

///

"elijah, calm down" derek said and there was a loud shatter. i ran in the house and lucas tried to grab me. "gene!" he yelled and there was elijah holding a bottle of wine, which was now broken. "what's going on?!" i asked and elijah threw the bottle behind him. "genesis, go upstairs. i'll handle this" max said and derek came downstairs. "fuck you, max. you always thought you were better then me. you are. look at me. my parents abandoned me and then i went into a gang, i met a girl i didn't know and how she's carrying that thing, that's my kid. and now my father has cancer and he's not going to live for long. why am i so hurt? i should be like you. you left mika and she had a miscarriage and you are so strong" elijah said and max growled.

"baby, ignore him. let's go" mika said and grabbed max. "no. don't leave, i'm talking to maxy here" elijah said and stumbled over to us. "you are so happy. and i hate you" elijah spat and max punched him. he fell to the floor and max walked over to him and elijah jumped up. i started to cry. "max, please" i said and max relaxed his fist. "fuck you!" elijah yelled and punched max in the back of his head.

"stop!" i yelled and they started to fight. even tho elijah was shit face wasted he was throwing some good punches. "lucas! derek! stop them!" i yelled and the cramps started to roll back in. i held my stomach and watched as the boys pulled elijah and max apart. "gene! your water just broke!" tessa yelled and i looked down. water ran down my legs and i cried more. "i can't have him yet, elijah's too drunk. i can't" i said and mika ran to me.

"you can do this, i'll be right by your side" she said and held my hand. i shyly smiled and the girls guided me to the car. "i'll stay and take care of elijah, good luck princess" lucas said and kissed my head. he closed the door and derek started to drive.

"breathe.... one..two...three" mika said and i did as told. this baby is coming... and my baby daddy is too drunk to function....  oh lord.

xxxx

sooo it's short. i'm sorry, but the baby's coming !!! ohhh yeaahhhh🤪. anyways. i need help, i need boy names, it needs to go with  Mathew Hale. thank you, see ya later darlings

xoxo, mireyaa